TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for Bobby, WTF has he done wrong? Had a bit of a meltdown after a few bevs. He's apologised. Amy has gone right down in my estimation. Harry bloody sat there smug as anything. This episode must have been filmed after his ex passed away - you'd keep your head down, woudn't you?! I used to like Chloe S, but my god, she needs to get in the bin. What did she look like in that ridiculous fur coat and hat?

Reactions: 14
Not my profile so scribbled out the name but I follow a well known brass of Canvey Island and just seen Ella comment on her pic and someone's commented underneath tagging ITV!!😮
Love that I instantly knew who the well known brass was 😂 couldn’t believe all the arse licking comments on that post, from people who all claim to love animals!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is the brass? Why can’t I work it out haha
Her names Sophie may dickson. Ella is hanging around with a lizzie green a lot too, another brass!! I wonder if Ella sells herself too!

Love that I instantly knew who the well known brass was 😂 couldn’t believe all the arse licking comments on that post, from people who all claim to love animals!
All negative comments are being deleted. I cant believe all the animal abusers there. Worst bit is Sophie claims to be a vegetarian lol

Reactions: 2
did anyone just see Ella’s story where her friend was driving whilst drinking alcohol?!
must have had some messages as she’s deleted it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Completely irrelevant to anything else on this thread but I can't find one for him. Mario is a massive antivaxxer and it's a bit worrying he may influence people's decisions. Stick to your poundland range of haircare products Mario, not the nation's health.

Reactions: 10
Completely irrelevant to anything else on this thread but I can't find one for him. Mario is a massive antivaxxer and it's a bit worrying he may influence people's decisions. Stick to your poundland range of haircare products Mario, not the nation's health.
No surprise that he’s an antivaxxer seeing as he fucked off to Dubai with a toddler during the travel ban and tried to hide it. Surprised OK have done a shoot with him as he’s a nobody! Saw a bit of the article before and he said the only celeb invited is Vicky Patterson, erm another zlister then 😂 he’s a twit
What’s he said about the vaccination

Reactions: 4
No surprise that he’s an antivaxxer seeing as he fucked off to Dubai with a toddler during the travel ban and tried to hide it. Surprised OK have done a shoot with him as he’s a nobody! Saw a bit of the article before and he said the only celeb invited is Vicky Patterson, erm another zlister then 😂 he’s a twit
What’s he said about the vaccination
He's retweeting Katie Hopkins' views on it 😳 and the pandemic in general.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He mentioned anything about his sisters furlough?
Of course not 😂

That says it all then! He blocked me on Twitter when I called him out over the holiday. He really does think he’s something, I think Becky is as arrogant as him too

She’s another twit 😂
She looks really like Lucy! And if you watch older episodes of towie he bins her off to chase Chloe Lewis, then they get back together, then break up, then together again. I'm surprised they've lasted this long - obviously don't want to miss out on OK mag footing the bill for the wedding.

Reactions: 1
Of course not 😂

She looks really like Lucy! And if you watch older episodes of towie he bins her off to chase Chloe Lewis, then they get back together, then break up, then together again. I'm surprised they've lasted this long - obviously don't want to miss out on OK mag footing the bill for the wedding.
Was he seeing Becky when he was after Chloe Lewis then?! Someone on here said he still messages girls, can totally believe that, he’s a horror

Reactions: 1
On/off romance 😂
Pete needs to wash his hair, stig of the dump

Reactions: 3
Chloe B is safe, apparently so is Amber T.

Gatsby safe too, he left a really smug post on insta. Honestly can't stand him, hope they change their minds and sack him for his bad attitude as towie made a point of saying these are real people losing their jobs so don't laugh at them.

The Sims sisters are safe too which I'm fuming about too, worried about the direction the show is going in.

Reactions: 12