TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

At this rate if they get rid of all the naughty cast there will be nobody left.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hope Yaz pulls through. What an absolute tragedy.

Enjoying a holiday and then an event that changes everything for ever.

Tragic for Jake and his family and friends.
I bet Lockie is in pieces. He acts like a child who can't grow up but I believe she's his one true love no matter how much he's with Megan Barton Hanson. Maybe this incident will trigger him to finally grow up and make it work with her now he sees how close he was to losing her for good in life.

Reactions: 3
Lockie appears to be a violent cokehead? I hope Yazmin wakes up and realises life is too short to waste on bad boys and moves on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One true love
Lockies only true love is himself

honest to god anyone who believes that is love, needs to get a grip 😂

Reactions: 8

It gets worse. First you don't get in a car with someone you've just had a huge argument with. And secondly you definitely don't when it's 3am and you've just left a nightclub where I think we can safely say water wasn't drank.

Reactions: 1
Marvel had on a Celtic kit the other day, maybe he’s joining a Scottish club and they are moving?

Ohhh ok .. I don’t know their kids names and It’s a TOWIE thread and no one had mentioned Billie so I was confused? I thought it may have been for another thread
yeah I think they posted in the wrong thread

Reactions: 1