TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Gatsby’s smug posts on Instagram - there are actually two. One where he says he’s still a member of the cast, looking forward to format changes and while he’s sad to see some people go there are others that needed to be axed. Then the next insta is a looped clip of him where he “cut” Chloe M and Courtney. Smug much!! Would laugh if they change their mind and end up axing him. What happened to Dani? Are they still together?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes he's still with Dani. She reposted his posts on her story.

Towie must have had a word because he's taken them down, hopefully they changed their mind and sacked him

Reactions: 8
Just seen Gatsby’s smug posts on Instagram - there are actually two. One where he says he’s still a member of the cast, looking forward to format changes and while he’s sad to see some people go there are others that needed to be axed. Then the next insta is a looped clip of him where he “cut” Chloe M and Courtney. Smug much!! Would laugh if they change their mind and end up axing him. What happened to Dani? Are they still together?
He’s become too big for his boots.

Reactions: 12
I would have got shut of Gatsby. He's only ever been semi relevant as a friend of Tommy and Georgia and now they are gone and they fell out anyway he should be surplus to requirements.

Reactions: 15
Chloe B got rid of her stories slagging off gatsby for his attitude. Said something about his moody burberry coat lol.

Gatsby has since put up a story saying 'nothing moody about my life' with a money sign - so petty its embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gatsby is so embarrassing. Wish they’d got rid of him, he’s like a 12 year old in a 30-something year old mans body

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone manage to screenshot Gatsby’s posts?

I thought he was friends with Courtney Green originally or I have misremembered!

He already is. He never mentions Lydia now, did they fall out 🤔 she was the reason he came on Towie in the first place 🤷‍♀️
I thought he would still be friends with Lydia as her Mum is Gatsby’s godmother.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone manage to screenshot Gatsby’s posts?

I thought he was friends with Courtney Green originally or I have misremembered!

I thought he would still be friends with Lydia as her Mum is Gatsby’s godmother.
I didn't unfortunately. Yes, him and Courtney used to be really tight - I think they grew up together so a shame that they've fallen out over this rubbish.

It must be killing Gatsby to have his Insta private. No more show off pictures of him with his crew drinking Cristal. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't unfortunately. Yes, him and Courtney used to be really tight - I think they grew up together so a shame that they've fallen out over this rubbish.
Such a shame that he’s treated her like that after all those years. And then fell out with Tommy as well.

Reactions: 1
Such a shame that he’s treated her like that after all those years. And then fell out with Tommy as well.
Yeah, a shame about Tommy as well. They were like brothers and him, Tommy and Georgia made a nice unit. I wonder what they fell out over? Though I noticed that Gatsby did ‘like’ Tommy’s Insta post yesterday so maybe they’re back in contact again. But maybe Gatsby needs to stop being a prat.

Reactions: 5
It bothers me he makes out he's in the music industry. Like he's had 2 crap songs. There's people busting their arses to get studio time, open mic, mixtapes, any live gig they can get. Literally fighting to succeed and this rich kid with all the resources at his disposal comes with 2 songs in 6 years or something like that? An absolute joke

Reactions: 14

Moan moan moan. The show isn't there to be a parent to the cast. The cast should have invested their earnings better and used their screen time to further themselves instead of thinking they were untouchable. Ella won't have helped her matters by being linked to the brother of Arthur Collins. Courtney Green refuses to have her new relationship on TV which would have given her a storyline to be kept around.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The ones that have been axed are distraught about facing financial hardship??
Jesus wept, they can go out an get a regular job like the rest of us, surely.

Reactions: 14