Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I have just started re-watching the entire thing and am currently on series 3, this is what I have learnt:

10 years ago I hated Lauren Goodyer, now I feel so sorry for her. They were all utter shits to her
10 years ago I fancied Kirk's Dad. Now I fancy Kirk 🤯
10 years ago I loved Joey Essex, I still love Joey Essex.
10 years ago I despised Chloe Sims. I still despise Chloe Sims
10 years ago I was gutted for GC at the pool party (mick/champagne), still gutted for her.
10 years ago it was actually good.

It has definitely made me realise how utter shit it is now

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Dollywobs

Random opinions of old TOWIE:

Lauren has always been a troubled person. It's uncomfortable to watch. Mark and his family also had no respect for her.
I rewatched the early episodes recently and Lauren was absolutely abused by the whole family. You could actually see the self worth being sucked out of her by Mark Wright and that haggard old bat Carol. Even Leah was really aggressive towards her at an event screaming over the table while the rest of them sat smirking. The Wright family are absolute poison.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I can’t believe the amount of work Chloe Brockett has had done on her face! She’s 19 and could pass for mid 30s

I’m 27 and I look about 12 compared to her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Thoughts on Chloe Sims ?
Why must she feel Pete has to chase her for their ‘friendship’ ?! When SHE told HIM to fuck off?!
I agree. She defo wants more than friendship with him. Been obvious since he was with Megan McKenna

Reactions: 20

Londonsays

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who does not like Georgia or Tommy? I think he’s quite vulgar showing off about money etc and she’s dull, I feel like she struggles to get out a sentence. Both seem quite immature to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

loubylou50

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that there seems to have been a massive TOWIE baby boom recently?! Chloe Lewis, Lydia and Lucy Meck all had babies, then Danni Armstrong, Lauren Pope and Maria Fowler (again) all pregnant!
As much as I can’t stand her ‘GC’ persona, I can’t help feeling a little bit sad for Gemma as I think deep down she’d love to be settled down with a baby now, and yet she’s almost 40 and still caught up in this ridiculous charade with Arg, who’ll never settle down. Not with her anyway!
Also wondering whether Michelle Keegan will get pregnant any time soon - I imagine there’s a lot of pressure coming from the Wright clan!

Reactions: 19

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I think Bobby should leave TOWIE for his own sake. He gets dragged into so much crap purely to keep people relevant and always gets a raw deal

Reactions: 18

Josie69

Who misses the old TOWIE? I just started the rewatch it, it is so funny 😂

The 'acting' on it is cringe worthy.

What the hell ever happened to LOLA - Jess Wights band?!

karmacoma

Chatty Member
I really think chloe sims is very controlling in her friendship with Pete.

She clearly wants to be more than friends, and that’s why she’s so vile to his girlfriends.

It’s almost creepy to watch.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Thoughts on Chloe Sims ?
Why must she feel Pete has to chase her for their ‘friendship’ ?! When SHE told HIM to fuck off?!
I feel like she’s been on TOWIE too long now. Her daughter is 15 and Chloe is having the sort of dramas that she’s probably having with her teenage friends! I find her a bit embarrassing

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Lockie appears to be a violent cokehead? I hope Yazmin wakes up and realises life is too short to waste on bad boys and moves on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I met Mick Norcross a few times too. He used to come into the garden nursery I worked at. Always such a polite and friendly man. He said he took solace from his garden to get away from this crazy world, a sentiment I can totally identify with.

I always felt he did not really belong in the world of no-marks and numpties on TOWIE. I think he only went on the show to promote The Sugar Hut.

I never bother asking how someone is unless I’m prepared to wait around for the answer, to listen to it.

Depression is a very real thing. Here was a man who seemingly had life sewn up, who on the outside had everything. Poor man was haunted from within. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Dollywobs

I am so disappointed in Amy telling Chloe that Bobby’s apology was insincere! There is definitely more to that argument than we saw because as it stands, he’s just being bullied. He said a stupid comment, he hasn’t stolen from them, or lied about them. Chloe needs to remember that she’s just Gatsby’s ex and in her own words, GO AWAY

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Gatsby is so embarrassing. Wish they’d got rid of him, he’s like a 12 year old in a 30-something year old mans body

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
So Billi Mucklow has announced her new baby girl’s name . . . Marvel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ my first thoughts were the milk powder and superheroes! All those years she waited for a daughter and this is the name they chose?! 🤣

• Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I’m glad Georgia and Tommy have left the show. All they did last series was slag Amber Turner off, who has done nothing to either of them. Yet they are the first to shout about mental health and be kind. They are too far up Chloe Simm’s surgically enhanced ass 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
I noticed Georgia and Tommy’s baby’s surname is Fordham? So I’m guessing mallet is not Tommy’s real surname?
That’s right. He’s Tommy Fordham.

I feel so sorry for Bobby. The guy is going through a tough time and those Sims sisters, especially Chloe are just on him. It’s so bloody obvious Harry cheated on him. Don’t ask for forgiveness Bobby. Turn and walk from those plastic sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16