TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When TOMMY first pulled up in towie , I thought which HOOD they dragged this " ROAD MAN from🤣🤣🤣🤣

Boy done good.. Brody 🤗

Reactions: 6
View attachment 564838Just pipping this here because wow I am shocked...
Wow shocking, she was sooo pretty, very girl next store vibe.

This isn’t so much about Demi but that blow up doll filler look that is two a penny these days -take her sister Frankie who is morphing into Chloe B who is morphing into Amy Childs.

It’s like there‘s a complete lack of individuality any more and to make matters worse this looks is celebrated like Kylie Jenner is the north star of that world and they’ll butcher their bodies and faces to get that look.

Plenty of young women on this show have struggled with serious image and self esteem issues - Fern, Lauren G and Pope, Georgia and most of all Chloe Sims.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Tommy call Georgia a bleep in front of everyone once? I remember people warning her off him as he had such a vile, nasty temper.

Forbes name is dogshit these days, they have zero credibility (and the US version will publish that you are a billionaire, even with no proof- see Kylie Jenner)
Yes, and anytime anyone mentioned about the way he treated Georgia, they’d turn on that person. For some reason Georgia always seemed to accept him talking to her like crap.

Exactly. And Tommy always likes to bring up that he has achieved this from “nothing”, conveniently neglecting to mention that Georgia’s Dad provided him with the money.

Reactions: 5
I noticed Georgia and Tommy’s baby’s surname is Fordham? So I’m guessing mallet is not Tommy’s real surname?
That’s right. He’s Tommy Fordham.

I feel so sorry for Bobby. The guy is going through a tough time and those Sims sisters, especially Chloe are just on him. It’s so bloody obvious Harry cheated on him. Don’t ask for forgiveness Bobby. Turn and walk from those plastic sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why is Chloe making Bobby beg when she knows what’s happened with the ex? She pushes everyone away. Those sisters might not stay single and leave the cult. Then what will she do? Strut round with Madison telling everyone off?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand this Harry cheating thing - he told Bobby on camera that he did cheat! I can't remember exactly which episode it was, were they in Marbella? But it aired!

I feel so sorry for Bobby.

Reactions: 12
Why “can’t” Pete be in a relationship? I don’t get it
I think he says this as an excuse just not to commit to people he doesn’t want to, means he doesn’t have to hurt their feelings and it makes him the one with commitment issues. He was fine being in relationships with Megan and Shelby.. saying that he cheated on them both or got caught txting other people so maybe he’s realised he can’t get slagged off for txting other birds if he’s technically ‘single’ 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think he says this as an excuse just not to commit to people he doesn’t want to, means he doesn’t have to hurt their feelings and it makes him the one with commitment issues. He was fine being in relationships with Megan and Shelby.. saying that he cheated on them both or got caught txting other people so maybe he’s realised he can’t get slagged off for txting other birds if he’s technically ‘single’ 🙄
Yep I think its his polite way of saying he wants to shag loads of women so can’t commit to one. He should just own it, if he wants to be a slag that’s fine but just say!

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ just catching up, who do the Sims sisters think they are. Bobby apologised, but he’s got a point, they are on Harry’s payroll. Chloe sims was practically wanting him to get on his knees and beg her forgiveness when he didn’t even to say it to her! What a trio of absolute messes.

Reactions: 11
I think Bobby should leave TOWIE for his own sake. He gets dragged into so much crap purely to keep people relevant and always gets a raw deal

Reactions: 18
Bobby seemed a little unwell in the last episode, he is definitely struggling with something.

Reactions: 11
Agree with the comments re Bobby, the ugly sisters are vile, I honestly don’t know who they think they are, absolute bullies.
Team Bobby all the way, it looks like Amy turns on him in tonight’s episode as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bobby left, wouldn’t blame him. Frankie last week with the new fella “You’ve got a west ammmm ta-ooooo” they’re as all thick as mince but vile with it, had enough of looking as their plastic faces!

Reactions: 12
I am so disappointed in Amy telling Chloe that Bobby’s apology was insincere! There is definitely more to that argument than we saw because as it stands, he’s just being bullied. He said a stupid comment, he hasn’t stolen from them, or lied about them. Chloe needs to remember that she’s just Gatsby’s ex and in her own words, GO AWAY

Reactions: 17
Chloe going on about ‘when u cross ma family’ seriously bleeping grow up, who gives a duck!! I’ll either not get involved or back whoever is right , and tell my family when they’re wrong and vice versa. Thinks she’s in a mafia film or something. Chloe your family are a regular family haha , you’re nothing special! god they think they’re kardashians don’t they

Reactions: 14
The arrogant sims sisters. Chloe sounds so childish when she comes out with all that thug life - 'you mess with my family you mess with me' - nonsense.
Sit down Chloe, you don't rule Brentwood.

Reactions: 7