TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who does not like Georgia or Tommy? I think he’s quite vulgar showing off about money etc and she’s dull, I feel like she struggles to get out a sentence. Both seem quite immature to me.
ive never been keen on either of them, when he first came on the show Tommy came across as really gobby and a bit ‘aggy’ to me, he does seem to have matured since then but I still find him unlikeable, Georgia is dull, she has nothing about her and now looks like she’s come off the Essex plastic surgery conveyor belt, has she ever had a job or anything? What does she do all day long?

I absolutely cannot stand arrogant angry loud uncouth Tommy and bitchy boring bland & tacky Georgia, dreading the fuss over them for their new show, they’re so superior!

Ferne knew and liked everything about her ex, only pissed off he got caught, Ferne is abhorrent. Bet Ella loves the dramas and notoriety of being in the Collins family. I actually thought Ella was still shagging Pete!
this basically says everything I wanted to say about Tommy and Georgia but couldn’t find the words!
And yes re ferne, she knew her ex was a vile gobby wannabe gangsta, she may not have known he was going to throw acid in someone’s face but she knew he was involved in drugs, gangs, criminal activity etc, she was happy to have a relationship with him and have his baby, I had absolutely no sympathy for her when the whole thing unfolded and would never watch anything with her in it

Reactions: 6
Re. Tommy and Georgia, as I said I don’t think they have enough to carry an entire show. I don’t think they are bad people.

I have to say...Tommy strikes me as a lad that likes to have a gf who doesn’t have a career and who likes to have a relationship where he is the dominant one who brings home the £££. I cannot imagine him with a high flying gf, Georgie is obviously happy to sit at home and strikes me as the type to wait on him hand and foot.

Georgie isn’t a b!tch imo but I was disappointed in her for constantly backing Chloe Sims and not properly calling her out. Other than that I don’t have a lot to say about her.

Again neither of them are the pantomime villians and they aren’t loved, they’re just pretty meh so hardly have the makings of a hit reality show!?

Reactions: 9
Tommy likes Georgia because her family have money (wasn’t daddy supposed to have invested in his business). They were always heavily into each other in almost a ‘sibling rock’ way which suggests there was more to the relationship that just falling in love etc. They stick to one another like glue, investment was involved in more ways than one! Similarly she liked him because he wanted to prove his wares... and now he has, hence the baby.

Reactions: 9
Tommy likes Georgia because her family have money (wasn’t daddy supposed to have invested in his business). They were always heavily into each other in almost a ‘sibling rock’ way which suggests there was more to the relationship that just falling in love etc. They stick to one another like glue, investment was involved in more ways than one! Similarly she liked him because he wanted to prove his wares... and now he has, hence the baby.
Yea it was Georgia’s Dad that provided the money for Tommy to start his business.

Reactions: 2
Confession time..,found tattle life by accident...NOW your my AC12...DAMN NUFF RECEIPTS.....LETS AVE IT.....BLESS

Reactions: 3
Pete Wicks is 32?
Yes right, pull the other one he looks so much older than that.

Reactions: 10
Pete Wicks is 32?
Yes right, pull the other one he looks so much older than that.
All the 🍚 has aged him

Am I only one who doesn’t understand how Tommy’s “done so well” I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone wearing his clothing... or maybe I’m just not cool enough and it’s actually popular. But it’s only got 148k followers, like I don’t understand how they’re affording this glam lifestyle.. her family must be funding the house surely

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the 🍚 has aged him

Am I only one who doesn’t understand how Tommy’s “done so well” I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone wearing his clothing... or maybe I’m just not cool enough and it’s actually popular. But it’s only got 148k followers, like I don’t understand how they’re affording this glam lifestyle.. her family must be funding the house surely
All the 🍚 has aged him

Tommy is worth over £1 million now, and yes maybe just not seeing the right people, his stuff is popular and sells well. His company alone is worth £3.5 million

Tommy is worth over £1 million now, and yes maybe just not seeing the right people, his stuff is popular and sells well. His company alone is worth £3.5 million
Says who? Apart from his own PR that he sends to the papers that is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They have had a lot of help from Georgia's family, but Tommy is very successful in his right. I'm not a huge fan of either if them but you do have to admire what he has done with the opportunities given to him.

Reactions: 5
I noticed Georgia and Tommy’s baby’s surname is Fordham? So I’m guessing mallet is not Tommy’s real surname?

Reactions: 6
I would say my boyfriend and his friends are Tommy’s target audience and not a single one of them are interested in Mallets 🤷‍♀️ I’ve seen them in Selfridges but nobody is ever looking at them the same way they do the other luxury trainers. There’s definitely a market for them but I don’t think it’s massively successful. Much better than the rest of the TOWIE lot’s boutiques for sure though.

Didn’t Tommy call Georgia a bleep in front of everyone once? I remember people warning her off him as he had such a vile, nasty temper.

Forbes name is dogshit these days, they have zero credibility (and the US version will publish that you are a billionaire, even with no proof- see Kylie Jenner)

Reactions: 4