TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they'd love to get rid of Gatsby...can't..they be accused of non diversity aka. RACISM....he's a FOOOOOOL!

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bobby taking a step back from towie to focus on presenting and doing some kind of after show/behind ds the scene thing for towie. Ideally love to see him completely gone cos I think he was treated terribly in the last few years on the show. But atleast he won't be part of the fake or real drama anymore

Reactions: 11
I just hope Chloe B and Amber T get their megabitch on and knock gatsby and the sims sisters down a peg or three

Reactions: 14
What's all this with Chloe Brockett and Lockie?!

I hope they keep the same energy for Lockie because you know Brockett's gonna be torn apart for this.

Apparently they got together and there was a bit of an overlap with him and Yas

Reactions: 3
Is Tommy getting on anyone else's nerves recently? I used to really like him and really respect him building up his brand from scratch but he's really bragging about money now all the time. The insta the other day of the car park charge at the airport when they went on holiday of £1200 there was no need. And I've seem him comment things like 'shut up I could buy your house cash anytime I want" when people disagree with him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is Tommy getting on anyone else's nerves recently? I used to really like him and really respect him building up his brand from scratch but he's really bragging about money now all the time. The insta the other day of the car park charge at the airport when they went on holiday of £1200 there was no need. And I've seem him comment things like 'shut up I could buy your house cash anytime I want" when people disagree with him.
He’s always been a prick. He’s just an even bigger one now he has money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s always been way too big for his boots. I don’t care how successful he is he’s still a loud mouth little prick . Seems bitchy as duck . I think him and Georgia think their show is going to take off but I really don’t think anymore will come from it .. they aren’t entertaining enough to carry their own show . All they do on towie is talk everyone else’s business . Boringggg

Reactions: 11
Anyone else not like Gatsby and Danni? She literally looks like a horse. The Sims sisters are horrendous - looks wise and attitude 😂 feel like they’ve got rid of all the decent ones and TOWIE is on its way out

He’s always been a prick. He’s just an even bigger one now he has money.
Both spot on he’s so unbearable! Also feel like everyone’s forgotten the cheating when him and Georgia first got together. I find them both so smug and irritating 😂

Reactions: 10
I missed the airport parking story, £1200 wtf?!!! He’s defo gone too big for his boots

Anyone else not like Gatsby and Danni? She literally looks like a horse. The Sims sisters are horrendous - looks wise and attitude 😂 feel like they’ve got rid of all the decent ones and TOWIE is on its way out

Both spot on he’s so unbearable! Also feel like everyone’s forgotten the cheating when him and Georgia first got together. I find them both so smug and irritating 😂
I’m shocked they’ve got rid of people and kept Danni, what’s that all about?! Zero personality and a fake relationship, so entertaining! Not sure Gats y was worth keeping either 🙄

I’m shocked they’ve got rid of people and kept Danni, what’s that all about?! Zero personality and a fake relationship, so entertaining! Not sure Gats y was worth keeping either 🙄

He’s always been way too big for his boots. I don’t care how successful he is he’s still a loud mouth little prick . Seems bitchy as duck . I think him and Georgia think their show is going to take off but I really don’t think anymore will come from it .. they aren’t entertaining enough to carry their own show . All they do on towie is talk everyone else’s business . Boringggg
I agree, I think they’ll end up back on Towie

Reactions: 1
I agree he is coming off as abig head now no one likes a big headed person

Just watched Georgia and Tommy’s show and Tommy came across so arrogant and all about money!

Reactions: 6