Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I'm a bit puzzled. Lexi lost 4st more than JT, she definitely had more loose skin than him on her belly/torso yet her loose skin ended up weighing 7lb too?

One of life's mysteries I guess lol
Screenshot_20190521-162846_Instagram.jpg

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I can’t stand him, he needs a thread of this own
He comes across as somebody who really doesn't give a shit about things like this and would probably find it funny.

I don't think gofundme would be able to do anything now, as he already has the money. Usually they can hold funds if someone reports it before its withdrawn or reaches target and investigate, but I don't think they can do much after. Thats why I'm not a fan of gofundme as there's not much protection for people who donate, where as at least with JustGiving you know its going directly to a charity.
It's time these things were regulated, people have made all sorts up to get money.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
£15ks worth?

He’s been on a lot of weekends away, holidays etc. He only works pt at Ashford ‘tat’ designer park!
It looks as if he has decieved many people. People one day will wake up and call him out!

#watchdog #mattallright

#roguedieter

Lol

What on Earth...?

He really does think he is a celeb!!!!!!
I wasn’t justifying it was wondering if that’s the kind of thing he’d try and say it was used for

Wtfherewegoagain

Having read his stories today its good to see him post something actually useful to people re mental health as it is an extremely important topic. Its a shame that he then had to throw in a comment re people making mistakes with old posts that they maybe shouldnt have (speaking from experience then). I agree with some elements of his post as there are some comments in the various threads both here and other sites that have been unnecessary/bordering plain nasty but at the same time I think he is glossing over a large portion where people are asking questions and raising concerns about things that him and other big accounts then just delete or block as they want to avoid answering or dont want others to see and then question too, so people then head to forums like these to discuss them as they wont! You cant have it both ways and want all the kudos of a blue tick, public verified account (which you can apply for yourself),loads of followers, freebies and discounts and then have a whinge as people have an opinion about it. Seeing as he now has had this site brought to his attention maybe he will take some of the more constructive comments and questions on board and either address them or reconsider how his posts come across.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
He dint set it up but he spent it. Sez it all
I don't think anybody is disputing that fact

I can understand a celeb or a big account where fake pages are a problem but he only had a dodgy page set up after he got the go fund me started (yes i know he didnt set it up initially but he did zero to stop it once a few said they would donate and then he plugged the hell out of it). Harry Pickard hasnt bothered with applying for the blue tick and he has far more followers.
Harry Prickard picked up the bulk of his followers by joining Phlanx to sell his brand, in a nutshell he paid for that's why Shirl and Trev are struggling to get many more than 20k followers. The only followers that followed them despite prickard plugging their accounts are the 20k or so SW members etc that followed Prickard thinking he was a superstar because of his huge (paid for) following. The paid for followers will be from all over the globe and will probably not have even heard of SW. You only have to look at the number of followers to their intereaction with Harold ratio..very low.

Last edited:

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I speak to mutiple girls on Instagram who have had the pleasure of seeing it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not sure I want to ask for proof 🤣

Harry P is gay and has a boyfriend jack has a new gf but doesn’t stop him
How do you know Harry has a boyf?

Why does he's always have to state that he's 'only 22', thinking he can get away with anything cos of his age?! Yes, you're 22, so you're an adult!
Because he looks like he’s 40-something and is trying to remind people he is not.

Sw9969

I have done the LDN plan before (a fewyears ago) and it works. I had thought about buying the newest one too as its much improved and easier to fit into normal life BUT I will not be bothering if they recruit this absolute fraud