Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aggghh it's so hard not to reply with my private account on the post. She's advertising him but isn't aware of what he has done
Also anyone who followed him could see he didn't do slimmingworld 100%

Leelee93

Chatty Member
WOW so he really has gone into hiding. He will now say that having that big account isn’t good for his mental health, so he will stay on his private account now and not have to answer any questions

I see Carbie is calling him out this morning after noticing he’s gone...that’ll whip up a shit storm 😏
Any screen shots pretty please. I don’t follow her 😫😩

My theory is that he never believed he would actually get the money for the surgery or have that amount of money in his so life so once he got it, I think he got one surgery on the cheap and spent the rest of the money.. Maybe gambling? As I did see on his old twitter lots of different bets and posts about betting. Maybe he thought he could get more money?

Last edited:

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I agree with you, definitely a cover up for starting it up himself!
Wasn’t there an anonymous donation of like £10,000? From some foreign person?

I call bullshit on that too
There was a £30,000 donation if I remember rightly. Apparently it took a while for somebody to check out that it was legitimate before he could get the payment cleared. There has been speculation where it came from, some claiming it was from some rich Arab and others saying it was from the BBC for him allowing them to film his story about the NHS refusing to fund his surgery.

It's one of those, it is anybody's guess where it came from scenarios.

Queenie2019

Harry Pickard posted and deleted about jack on his story before. A photo of the two of them saying something along the lines of meeting again [emoji2372] I wasn’t quick enough to get a screenshot
As in we will meet again OR we will meet up again? Two very different phrases 😬

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don't see why he was allowed the surgery just yet. He posted himself that only a few weeks ago he got back to being in target range (only just. 3lbs over) after being a stone over target in january. He's still all over the place

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Looks on his friends stumpzkid’s stories today. They are going to any event at the weekend and have been to Costco or somewhere similar for “supplies” I was gobsmacked at the amount of c*** for 2 guys 👀

Managed to take screen shots, This is not normal!!!!!!View attachment 15027
I see he used to be nearly 20st himself, can't think why. What a load of pigs they are, there must be a few thousand cals in the energy drinks alone.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I have done the LDN plan before (a fewyears ago) and it works. I had thought about buying the newest one too as its much improved and easier to fit into normal life BUT I will not be bothering if they recruit this absolute fraud
Does the LDN plan require you to count Macros?

Hope JT is not going to defect to LDN and promote his weightloss success as being achieved through their plan whilst using a SW guise on Instagram

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Just had to have a nose on his page - no need to make such a fuss about how much something costs like your mattress, but at least he’s earned his money fair and square.
Maybe he could teach ‘his G’ about having some work ethic

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
So it sounds like he didn’t get his saggy boobs done then?!
Bet he hasn’t really got a girlfriend...we won’t see her because she’s not real (or it’s stumpzkid 🤪)