Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
As in we will meet again? That’s worrying :oops::oops:
Why? They've known each other a while, JT was meeting somebody every other day from insta judging by the number of photos he posted last year. Prickard was the first to abandon him when the shit started to hit the fan over the skin removal fundraiser, personally I wouldn't want to meet up with that little weasel again if I was JT. Not that I'd want to meet up with JT either.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I'm a bit puzzled. Lexi lost 4st more than JT, she definitely had more loose skin than him on her belly/torso yet her loose skin ended up weighing 7lb too?

One of life's mysteries I guess lol
View attachment 18396
I think it's because she has several surgeries rather than in 1 go where as JT has has it all in 1 because he didn't have as much. So I would imagine Lexi's total will be far greater than 7lb in the end

I'm a bit puzzled. Lexi lost 4st more than JT, she definitely had more loose skin than him on her belly/torso yet her loose skin ended up weighing 7lb too?

One of life's mysteries I guess lol
View attachment 18396

Maybe it's just a male and female thing being different 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

Truthseeker

VIP Member
it was on Slim with Hollies page
Thank you I'll have a look later 😊

Stumpz has had issues with his own mental health which he has posted about before quite openly so may be coming from a place of experience. Whilst I dont like his filming whilst driving I actually prefer him to Towers
Yes I used to prefer him too until I saw a couple of stories showing that he too has a not very nice side. I can see how why him and faulty towers gel like they do.

Last edited:

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I think he’s gonna say he has been in the priory and has used some of the money for that

I would bet on it that he claims he’s using it for mental health support in a live in facility
That’s not what people donated the money for though. Obviously if he needs rehab etc I’m glad he’s getting it but that can’t be funded from his surgery money surely?

It’s speculation though as no one knows currently

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Absolute cretin. Sneaking around on a private profile cos he hasnt got the balls to address the whole go fund me surgery shit storm. If you wanna find him and demand answers, remember he works at Ralph Lauren at Ashford designer outlet ... we were constantly reminded of this every fucking day whether it was a video or new selfie wearing that designer shite. Also his gym is Bannatynes ... again we were reminded of this every fucking day when he invented the stair master and his free fucking day pass to go work out the melt. Honestly, this will be the last we see of him on social media until he regains all the weight and needs another cash injection. Spineless fucking prick.
I believe he and stumpz changed Gyms just before he had surgery. It isn't that hard to get hold of his home address if people really want to.