Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Thought I'd post it here. Was actually someone else that sent me these but thought I'd post
It shows them as both still following each other when I go to their pages and look at mutual friends. They also both show up in each other's followers list when I start typing the name in fact stumps is following both of Jack's accounts?

WhatABore

VIP Member
It shows them as both still following each other when I go to their pages and look at mutual friends. They also both show up in each other's followers list when I start typing the name in fact stumps is following both of Jack's accounts?
Strange 🤔

Loopy81

Chatty Member
If your not paying for it from your own hard earned then I am sure it’s much easier to make that silly decision!
I don’t know though if I was given all that money to have it done I would make sure I did everything possible to do things right - unfortunately not all people are like that

I never realised what was raised until I just found the go fund page 😱

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
There must be at least 15k left over from that 40k once you take away the supposed 25k his surgery was supposed to be costing. Where is it??? It was supposed to be going to charity
He’s probably had to pay to travel to consultations etc which maybe he’s including?

Karliz

VIP Member
No wonder they all peddle. The JD stuff at every mealtime and the stupid planners,bet none of it's ever declared to the taxman.

PoppyJK

Harry Pickard posted and deleted about jack on his story before. A photo of the two of them saying something along the lines of meeting again [emoji2372] I wasn’t quick enough to get a screenshot

Juliet

Chatty Member
I've contacted The Sun on WhatsApp and asked if they can do a catch up story on him, seen as they did a story before on him. They messaged me back for more info, if anyone has any screenshots of his social media before he deleted it please can you whats app it to the sun on 07423 720 250.
Thanks.
Or how about they send it to you and you can WhatsApp the sun? You could be towers or stumpz on that number and find out peoples WhatsApp names and display pics 🤨

Anyone follow a guy called Snaresylad? Was shared by Towers a while ago, honestly some of the food he posts looks like shit.. actual shit its disgusting.