Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie2019

New Thread name suggestion :

Towers_weightjourney - His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Truthseeker

VIP Member
People make mistakes and he is young still. However, IF he has spent the money, it's the lying and hiding behind a private account that magnifies and intensifies this. If he just came clean and told the WHOLE story, explained whatever went on, I genuinely think people will cut him some slack as we're all human and everyone messes up (just not always under the watchful eye of the public). Plenty of public figures have made poor decisions, but it's how you deal with it that makes or breaks you. If you put your life out in the public eye, you sort of have to be prepared to put everything out there, it's just respectful to those who offered help at the end of the day.
At his age I was married buying our own home and had two long term foster children. Sorry but he's 23 this year, there are men out there fighting for queen and country younger than him. Age is NO excuse whatsoever in his case.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sjb88

If I see anyone comment 'making memories' on Instagram again I think my head will explode or I'll claw my own eyes out. It's just an excuse to gorge on excessive amounts of food. The thing that irks me most about him and the rest of them is one minute they're preaching to everyone about smashing goals and reaching your potential and the next saying life is too short for a diet.

The reason why they have such a terrible relationship with food and why they all seem to yo yo on slimming world is that they are obsessed with eating, either controlling it or gorging to either reward/console/punish themselves or to 'make memories'. The only time people genuinely, healthily and sustainably lose weight is when they change their psychological relationship to food.

All the slimming worlders who actually achieve healthy and long term weight loss don't need to brag about getting smashed at the weekend or 'draw the line's 2/3/4 times a week or have to have a pudding every single night of the week. They all admit they have a problem with food and make a concerted effort for it not to control their lives anymore. The toxic ones need to get their arses off social media and sort their lives out.

Also, I got the attached from JT at the weekend after I commented '😂' on his latest photo about being away. Bit immature of me but I am so perplexed and horrified by this situation that I could literally only laugh.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I have mental health issues so I do feel for anyone who suffers .... but I can’t help but feel it’s all a bit attention seeking. Hits rock bottom, but is able to post about it on Facebook and Instagram straight away? Was the happiest he’s ever been but then is suddenly the worst? Which is true?

Reactions: 24

Fineapple

VIP Member
So today is his surgery and he’s posted a picture of him in his underwear with his skin drawn on. If you haven’t looked at it yet, I implore you not to.. it is impossible to unsee what looks like a wet patch on his boxers 😂 in other news, I think I’m a lesbian now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
my mrs suffers with mental health problems, add to that she's currently going through a serious bout of post natal depression, she tried ending her life on sunday(again) and I was there to stop her...she has now been allocated a CPN who comes a few times a week to check on her...

his behaviour regarding this is a slap in the face to the many thousands of people like my mrs.

Towers, you despicable little bastard, I know you read this, donate the left over money to mind... it's not too late...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Truthseeker

VIP Member
He needs to do some growing up and join the real world. Hes obviously fucked up and had a fallout with family or something (was out last night with them), and someone commented "just ring your mum..". Face the consequences, dont make out you were suicidal 24hrs ago and now youre ok. Mockery of mental illness and suicidal ideation.
I don't believe for one minute that this is any more than an attention seeking mission.

I suffer from on/off depression normally mild to moderate but two years ago it hit me in spectacular style and I seriously wanted to die. My husband took me to see my GP and I was given the help I seriously needed thankfully. During that period I had no idea where my mobile phone was, nor my laptop nor anything else. Social media never crossed my mind, I was having all on to brush my hair on days that I actually got out of bed. It was months before I logged in to my social media accounts again, I couldn't even remember my passwords.

This guy is a frickin joke. Several explanations for his little outburst ranging from Mummy or Daddy saying no we won't by you a range rover like Stumpz to (and this is more likely) he cannot cope with the backlash he's getting over what's happened to the surplus money from the fundraiser and I seriously believe it hasn't all been used for what it was intended for. Also, has he finally taken a look in the mirror at that botch job that the public has paid thousands for?

Sorry but if he was that low he felt suicidal getting on social media would have been the very last thing on his mind

Grow up Jack, if I was your mother you would have had my foot up your backside more than once by now. Stop playing the mental health card to get you out of the mess you have gotten yourself in to especially with the cash from the donations. It is disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Roselle

He needs to do some growing up and join the real world. Hes obviously fucked up and had a fallout with family or something (was out last night with them), and someone commented "just ring your mum..". Face the consequences, dont make out you were suicidal 24hrs ago and now youre ok. Mockery of mental illness and suicidal ideation.

Reactions: 19
After having a tummy tuck, you do feel down, it’s not a miracle cure
and certainly not if your expectations of the result you wanted has not been met...
Unfortunately I’ve got to the point where I don’t believe anything he says
It’s all about the attention and crying wolf.
He use to be a lovely young lad with a heck of a lot of weight to lose
and people were rooting for him to do well.
But as the weight reduced he seemed to develop an arrogance about him
and started to go off the rails ending in him defrauding people that have given in to a Go Fund Me without knowing where the actual money has been going, whilst he’s living the charmed life, having holidays and out on the razz.
He has basically alienated his genuine followers until as he’s now finding out all he has left are those watching him crash and burn and the beige brigade.
It’s a very lonely place... if you live your life on social media

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I've contacted The Sun on WhatsApp and asked if they can do a catch up story on him, seen as they did a story before on him. They messaged me back for more info, if anyone has any screenshots of his social media before he deleted it please can you whats app it to the sun on 07423 720 250.
Thanks.

Reactions: 18

WatchingandJudging

Not to mention the amount of women he sends dick pics out to on Instagram .... he actually said once that he gets noticed when out in London hahahaha! His actually so up himself it’s a joke! Disgusting excuse of a man!
How would he find his micro penis under all that flab and loose skin 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I follow a lot of slimming world instagrammers on my slimming world account. I can’t remember the name of the one I came across but she put a photo up of her tummy after weightloss. She has lost over 15 stone I think. Her caption was about how people are offering to donate to a go fund me account for her to have the loose skin removed. She explained she didn’t want it removed. And that she would never spend that amount of money on what she felt was frivolous. She’s works with disadvantaged children and she explained that if people had money to spare as they were offering her money then please could they donate to food banks, women’s aid shelters, homeless shelters, etc. I couldn’t help but compare this selfless women to towers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

moodyb1tch

It’s the holier than thou attitude that winds me up more than anything else. Congratulations, you’ve lost weight, don’t think you’re better than the people who struggle. Coming out with, ‘work hard and stay consistent.’

Guess what? I did and I still struggled and regained the weight I lost, plus extra!

You’re still a bairn and, one day, you’ll be struggling too. Won’t be so fucking high and mighty then.

I genuinely struggle to stay on plan when I see his posts because he’s so full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sjb88

Just as an aside, is there anything worse than a man with a beard who can't properly grow a beard but does so regardless? Anyway, I've got very serious mental health issues so I dont take the recent events on his account lightly, however in the same vein I definitely believe in calling out people who use mental health as an excuse for their terrible behaviour and to treat people like shit. As other people have said, if he really is mentally unwell he needs to see a professional and lay off the social media. It's a damaging enough place even for the healthiest of people.

Aside from the fact that there is something definitely very fishy about his behaviour, he is generally a huge hypocrite, e.g. calling out cyber bullying but posting heinous things about women being c***s, bleating on with these inspirational quotes about smashing your goals when it's not as easy for other people who have everything handed to them on a plate, and discussing his mental health inconsistently and seemingly only when it suits him.
He generally comes across as a completely disingenuous person and I would respect him much more if he turned around and admitted what he had done, but there's no way that will happen because a) he couldnt live with the backlash and b) he has absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

Sorry for the essay!

• Heart

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’m adamant he puts the same vine of cherry tomatoes on his plate for a good couple of days, easy on easy off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I see he has threatened to delete his Instagram because of the horrible profile made about him! I definitely don’t agree with the profile made about him

However, his smug and billy big bollocks attitude is just too much!! 😬😬 and I’m so angry about the crowdfunding for his surgery, it’s morally wrong!
I have a friend who’s little girl has cerebral palsy and fundraising for surgery to help her walk again, and there are people running marathons, bike rides, climbing mountains etc to raise money! That’s what I believe crowdfunding should be for.
Not this smug twat

• Haha