Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don't believe he has one either. I think he's seen the amount of people saying how horrible he is ect and all the things he has against women that he feels the need to say he has a girlfriend

I dont see where he's had time for one, if he's not in the gym or walking into work, he's with stumpzkid.
Now all of a sudden his 'girlfriend' if taking care of him?

Good Egg

VIP Member
Maybe Stumpz should have thought about that when he was begging to be tagged in Jacks stories every 2 minutes! 🤷🏾‍♀️
Why post all your life on Instagram if you don’t want interaction (it’s all self absorbed isn’t it!). How about you get a job grumpy stumpy, if it don’t bother you why rant on about it?

These people are narcissistic.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Maybe Stumpz should have thought about that when he was begging to be tagged in Jacks stories every 2 minutes! 🤷🏾‍♀️
I must have missed that because I never saw anything like that when I followed them both?

Why post all your life on Instagram if you don’t want interaction (it’s all self absorbed isn’t it!). How about you get a job grumpy stumpy, if it don’t bother you why rant on about it?

These people are narcissistic.
He's got a good job?????

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Whilst I fully agree with you about the megaphone and thought you idiot there is something I find quite funny about him. For me personally he does come across as amusing at times. JT on the other hand comes across as quite snotty and a cut above not somebody I can relate to. One thing they do have in common though is that they are both flash gits with extravagant lifestyles but it is their lives and they obviously live by the "live for today for tomorrow may never come" mantra. Unfortunately I've wasted most of mine being overly cautious so I'm just jealous lol

It's just a pity JT didn't save all of his takeaway money up while he was losing his weight so that at least he could have shown willing and raised a good chunk of his surgery money himself.
I don’t even know who he is tbf just looked as if seen him mentioned on there and that was In his stories

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
WOW so he really has gone into hiding. He will now say that having that big account isn’t good for his mental health, so he will stay on his private account now and not have to answer any questions

Any screen shots pretty please. I don’t follow her 😫😩

My theory is that he never believed he would actually get the money for the surgery or have that amount of money in his so life so once he got it, I think he got one surgery on the cheap and spent the rest of the money.. Maybe gambling? As I did see on his old twitter lots of different bets and posts about betting. Maybe he thought he could get more money?
Just keeps saying the file is too large! Never posted a pic before 😬

Wtfherewegoagain

This is dead random but is Jack Towers the one who was once upon a time dating someone called Charlotte? This must have been about 2 years ago but he looks like the same person.
That name rings a bell but I couldnt be 100% sure i know at one point a fake profile was created using a pic of them (whoever she is) and he got it removed