Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’m genuinely shocked that he’s put all that on and saddened for him as well. His mental health must be at a low point and I’m sure that’s not nice when a baby is in the picture too.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wow I’m genuinely shocked that he’s put all that on and saddened for him as well. His mental health must be at a low point and I’m sure that’s not nice when a baby is in the picture too.
Serves him right for being a thieving, conniving, lying shitstain. Deserves every bit of misery that comes his way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
H oh I must have missed this bit 🤔🤔
Someone (cough cough, himself) set up a go fund me for him to use on skin removal surgery. He’d been denied on the nhs as he hadn’t waited long enough to keep the weight off. He used the money to pay for his surgery and there was lots leftover which he’d said he would donate to charity but never did. Went on loads of holidays, then claimed mental ill health and went offline (just as people started cottoning on to what he’d done).
Now he’s put all the weight back on (surprise surprise the nhs made the right call in not performing the surgery until he proved he could keep it off) and is off social media so he doesn’t face the backlash.

Reactions: 9
Someone (cough cough, himself) set up a go fund me for him to use on skin removal surgery. He’d been denied on the nhs as he hadn’t waited long enough to keep the weight off. He used the money to pay for his surgery and there was lots leftover which he’d said he would donate to charity but never did. Went on loads of holidays, then claimed mental ill health and went offline (just as people started cottoning on to what he’d done).
Now he’s put all the weight back on (surprise surprise the nhs made the right call in not performing the surgery until he proved he could keep it off) and is off social media so he doesn’t face the backlash.
Awww I remember the surgery then he said he was having mental health issues after. I missed the money going missing part 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Looks like he’s been consistent and getting the results….

Im glad the nhs didn’t waste money in helping him! I thought it was outrageous anyone wanted to donate to him anyway! He was living at home, worked, went out socially, went on breaks away and had previously spent thousands on takeaways. Far more people in need than him’

Reactions: 22
Why’s he wearing an all inclusive wrist band? Was he clearing the buffet when she went into labour?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just come across this thread and omg at how much weight he has piled back on!! Serves him right the lying twit!
How could anyone shag that 🤮 dick must be the size of a cocktail sausage hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7