Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness, let's hope this gives him a kick up the arse to do something about his weight. He'll miss out on so much if he stays as he is. There'll be no kicking a ball, or racing down the slides at soft play. If he carries on as he is, he'll be lucky to see that baby start secondary school.
He’s had the whole pregnancy to get fit ready for the arrival

Reactions: 6
I think he is an extremely toxic person and if he does lose weight itll be for his own ego and no one else. I feel sorry for the child, and the girlfriend.

I just can’t get my head around the amount of weight he lost and packed bk on . I mean I know weight isn’t a reason to not love or find someone attractive but he must have put about 7 stone in in the time he got with his girlfriend and her having the baby. He’s clearly going to struggle doing simple things, he’s huge again. What a waste of money,

Reactions: 12
I just can’t get my head around the amount of weight he lost and packed bk on . I mean I know weight isn’t a reason to not love or find someone attractive but he must have put about 7 stone in in the time he got with his girlfriend and her having the baby. He’s clearly going to struggle doing simple things, he’s huge again. What a waste of money,
And such a kick in the teeth to those who gave him that money!

Reactions: 12
I can’t get my head around how it’s actually possible to put that much weight on that quick? He must be stuffing himself silly every day?! 7 stone over a few years what the duck 😯

Reactions: 5
I know. I’m pleased I didn’t donate. He was so smug about it all too on that fkn step machine.
Feel sorry for the poor people they did donate ! Let's face it must be a lot of them. Does anyone know anyone who did ? Probably saw themselves as his friends as he did have a little bit of a cult like following if I recall correctly.
I get that it's much more easier to gain than lose weight (I've never managed the later, not a large amount anyway) but from what I recal he was on runs everyday and always at the gym. How can you be the kind of person who runs / gyms daily sometimes two times a day and then just stops ?! Like lost weight skin off stop.

Reactions: 3
I can’t get my head around how it’s actually possible to put that much weight on that quick? He must be stuffing himself silly every day?! 7 stone over a few years what the duck 😯
I'd say that's got to be more than 7 stone gain.
He lost what? 18 stone? I'd say he's back close to that again!

Reactions: 11
Feel sorry for the poor people they did donate ! Let's face it must be a lot of them. Does anyone know anyone who did ? Probably saw themselves as his friends as he did have a little bit of a cult like following if I recall correctly.
I get that it's much more easier to gain than lose weight (I've never managed the later, not a large amount anyway) but from what I recal he was on runs everyday and always at the gym. How can you be the kind of person who runs / gyms daily sometimes two times a day and then just stops ?! Like lost weight skin off stop.

I'd say he was your classic restrict/binge person. He lost the weight so quickly, I don't remember his food portions looking massive so he no doubt was on bare minimum when for his size he could still have eaten a fair amount and still lost weight. Then he exercised obsessively, I think of him every time I see a stairmaster 🤣

The first thing he did when he hit target was have a Dominos pizza as he hadnt had anything like that since he started losing weight! I suspect it went downhill from then on.

There's a girl I follow called Caggietskescontrol_sw who lost a large amount, I think 10 stones in a year and did something similar. She hit target just before Christmas then disappeared, reappearing a month or so later having put on at least a couple of stones. Not that this girl is anything like Towers otherwise, she seems lovely but I think it's quite common to rebound after restricting for so long.

Reactions: 4
This just shows that sw is a quick fix. They either put it all back on plus more once they hit target or end up mentally unwell from obsessing over weight and numbers. It's an absolute cult and I am shocked that the NHS promotes it and funds it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he and his clique did large amounts of sniff passed off as 'SW and sweat' like a lot of them🤡👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd say that's got to be more than 7 stone gain.
He lost what? 18 stone? I'd say he's back close to that again!
I agree he looks like he's pretty much back to square one and has gained most back.... he had the tummy tuck in May 2019.... and even Dec 2019 he's not gained much ... looks like lockdown hit him hard... its a staggering amount to gain in a couple years... that said theslimmingfoodie lost and regained about 18 stone very quickly too and is now back on sw again... they need to see psychologist to find out why they overeat so much.....

• Wow
This just shows that sw is a quick fix. They either put it all back on plus more once they hit target or end up mentally unwell from obsessing over weight and numbers. It's an absolute cult and I am shocked that the NHS promotes it and funds it!
Thing is he didn't even follow SW properly, he at basically no carbs along with a crazy exercise regime every day. He did SP days for the whole time which are only recommended for a max of a week at a time.

Yes he definitely ate no carbs for his weight loss journey, but wasn't very open about it. He wanted to keep the SW cult following. He was pushing the spice mix so would make cajun pasta, burgers etc but afterwards he confessed he hadn't had carbs.

That led to loads of his SW followers wondering why they weren't having crazy losses like him when they thought they were eating the same as him. But it was all for likes and ££.

His motto was "easy on, easy off" which was soo smug and vile. Oh how that's come true for him now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he wasn’t such a dishonest horrible and arrogant bleep, I’d actually feel sorry for him.. quite obviously it’s some eating disorder and it must be hard to deal with such a massive weight gain in short time but his an arse so no sympathy from me

Reactions: 7
I donated a tenner to his gofundme. Really rooted for him. What a plonker. Certainly didn’t think he was my friend just thought I’d help someone out. Sadly it’s made me not want to donate to anything else i ever see now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7