Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a nasty twit, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Put himself through hell with the WL and the botched surgery...and still ended up in a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From memory, wasn’t skin removal surgery a bit botched, like he went to the cheapest surgeon rather than researching who would give him the best results? I dread to think what it looks like now that he’s even bigger than he was before

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
From memory, wasn’t skin removal surgery a bit botched, like he went to the cheapest surgeon rather than researching who would give him the best results? I dread to think what it looks like now that he’s even bigger than he was before
Wish I took a pic now but he looks awful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wish I took a pic now but he looks awful
I believe I have him on dashcam but don't really want to post it if it's still on there!

Unfortunately he does look very big again, much bigger than the posts in here recently too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I believe I have him on dashcam but don't really want to post it if it's still on there!

Unfortunately he does look very big again, much bigger than the posts in here recently too.
You must be from where I’m from a town beggining with A x

Reactions: 3
You must be from where I’m from a town beggining with A x
Yes.

I have mixed emotions about this all.....

When I was at my biggest his was one of the stories which got me thinking it was possible being a local success story. He was the reason I found this site as I googled him and stumbled across this thread.

Reading all he has done, I shouldn't really have much sympathy for him should I.

But, knowing he used to frequent this site and knowing the damaging affects of fat shaming, particularly when you're at your biggest, I do hope he can sort himself out for his kids life. Just be less of a dick when doing it this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget he scammed people out of £40k, had a botch tummy tuck and spunked the rest and now he’s back to square one. All that money wasted.

Reactions: 18
duck him. Tired of clowns like him getting away with murder and everyone bending over backwards to apologise for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It isn’t his weight that people despise the prick for, it’s his entire personality.

He was always a proper egotistical knobhead, looked down on everyone while he was on that stepper being a sweaty c u next Tuesday! He loves the fame all that weightloss and skin surgery brought him, when in reality he must’ve been a real sad little lad to go back to square one or worse.

I feel for the mental body struggle, I live it daily. However, lying, conning, judgemental attitudes and pretending I can’t abide.

So, duck him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17