Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bexybest

Cropped everyone else out. I actually feed bad for the guy. Despite everything he did it must be horrible to lose and gain so much so quickly... mentally I mean
Screenshot_20211118-210815_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 56
I disagree with you 100% about sw... it wasnt lockdown that made anyone gain weight...

sick to fucking death of people using that as an excuse.

funny that I carried on losing weight with sw whilst in lockdown...
To be honest this reply is a bit aggressive... well done you for being able to continue to lose weight during lockdown... but other people weren’t so lucky and had other worries like relatives or friends who might have contracted covid, lost someone to it, been made redundant because of it etc just because you’ve been able to stick to it in lockdown ... doesn’t mean others have been in a position too ... sorry @Damocles but you’re post has come across as condescending

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Damocles

Chatty Member
I think he deserves every single lb and more that he has gained back. I don't feel a bit of sympathy for him whatsoever, the man is a con artist plain and simple.

I hope his body aches, I hope his ankles feel like they're going to snap with every step he takes, he is nothing but a devious, lying, manipulative horrendacunt.

He knew what he was doing, he could have held his hands up, and admitted he made a huge mistake, but no, he took it further by fabricating a mental health problem and hiding behind that.

This has made my day, and it's only 6.30am

altogether everyone..

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK ME

ConSisteNcY iS kEy
RIP Towers on the stepper preaching to the masses. You are now the literal masses. Byeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Wow I’m genuinely shocked that he’s put all that on and saddened for him as well. His mental health must be at a low point and I’m sure that’s not nice when a baby is in the picture too.
Serves him right for being a thieving, conniving, lying shitstain. Deserves every bit of misery that comes his way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Slimming world ( in my experience) doesn’t encourage a change in behaviour
You swap from eating large quantities of one type of food, to one that’s allowed
There is no portion control
And it’s no shock all the “leaders” yo-yo and the founder is a millionaire
I was in group once and mentioned that I always weigh pasta/rice for portion control cos otherwise I just have no chill with it and my consultant really laid into me about it saying it's not the Slimming World way! All the other members were looking at me like I'd gone on a Flat Earth rant or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cropped everyone else out. I actually feed bad for the guy. Despite everything he did it must be horrible to lose and gain so much so quickly... mentally I meanView attachment 874526
I feel absolutely no sympathy for the guy.... we all make mistakes and can regain weight but he fleeced people out of a serious amount of money on Go Fund Me which he spent on a bodged up tummy tuck and living his best life... he’s nothing but a con artist and doesn’t deserve any empathy whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Damocles

Chatty Member
June 2022.....
When I look at this, I don't think "it's a shame, he lost all that weight and has issues to have put all that back on"

I just think about all the people he scammed out of money and think the cunt deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Snooper82

Does anyone remember when this idiot met with a few other big SW accounts and on his stories made sexual references towards Mrs mummy Wright in front of her husband? The pair of them looked so uncomfortable around the dinner table and I think they all fell out. Harry Prickard was there too and that old goat who owns the tacky planners.. can’t remember her name. Anyone remember what was said?!
Remember? That meet up was one of the most entertaining things ever 🤣. Towers was wasted before he even got into the minibus. At the table he then loudly announced on his story “oh here’s Alex (he was Scottish, slimming teacher or something similar and was openly gay in a relationship) and Kristina (Mrs mummy Wright) they’re obviously shagging each other”. Mummy Wright was sat next to her husband and it was instant tumbleweed. About 5 minutes later it had been removed. I’m pissing myself again now just remembering it.
On the way out they were bragging, 30 stone (or something) lost between us. They’d have lost another 20 stone of useless lard if they’d left towers at the travel lodge 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like he’s been consistent and getting the results….

Im glad the nhs didn’t waste money in helping him! I thought it was outrageous anyone wanted to donate to him anyway! He was living at home, worked, went out socially, went on breaks away and had previously spent thousands on takeaways. Far more people in need than him’

Reactions: 22

Lurkerlurker2019

This is why the NHS refused him for skin removal. You have to PROVE you can sustaine the weight loss before they will invest thousand of pounds into you. I'm so glad he wasn't able to drain their resources when he hasn't dealt with the root cause for why he is so morbidly overweight.

swipe_up

VIP Member
He looks bigger than he did originally. He was focused on how to lose weight but not how to to eat a balanced, healthy diet. He’ll be back on the SW roundabout in no time.
66583721-14BC-47AF-91A6-9451CF6B9034.png
Bet that tin goes everywhere with him
“Phone, keys, wallet, caaaaaaaaaaake”

Seriously, we’ve all struggled with our weight at one time or another which led us to follow these accounts but if he hadn’t been such a preachy money grabbing fuckwit I might have some sympathy that its all piled back on

• Haha