Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across this thread and omg at how much weight he has piled back on!! Serves him right the lying twit!
How could anyone shag that 🤮 dick must be the size of a cocktail sausage hahaha
I don’t care about the weight gain as that isn’t a surprise as we know with SW and his issue to deal with. What bothered me and always will is followers were baited to set up a funding page because he wanted to use his followering to get ‘rich’. Now again many people on insta post to get money or freebies but on the most part that is understood they are doing it for that. He did it with deceit in mind I’m sure and then kept the excess rather than donated it to charity as he said he would. It is that deceit that genuinely upset me. For those that donated unfortunately that is your naivety getting sucked into it.

Reactions: 6
I don’t care about the weight gain as that isn’t a surprise as we know with SW and his issue to deal with. What bothered me and always will is followers were baited to set up a funding page because he wanted to use his followering to get ‘rich’. Now again many people on insta post to get money or freebies but on the most part that is understood they are doing it for that. He did it with deceit in mind I’m sure and then kept the excess rather than donated it to charity as he said he would. It is that deceit that genuinely upset me. For those that donated unfortunately that is your naivety getting sucked into it.
He wasn't even on slimming world, he did ultra low carb (probably keto) and sniffed copious amounts of coke with his horrid little pal stumpy or whatever his name was. Harold Prickhard was the same. So he didn't even tell the truth about that!

Reactions: 10
He wasn't even on slimming world, he did ultra low carb (probably keto) and sniffed copious amounts of coke with his horrid little pal stumpy or whatever his name was. Harold Prickhard was the same. So he didn't even tell the truth about that!
👍🏻 Yes you make a fair point; I would say he posted under the SW banner and hashtags so made out it was SW he followed.

Reactions: 5
Used to work with that slimy stumpz kid! 🤢🤢😂
Bunch of lying cretins the lot of them!

• Sick
Used to work with that slimy stumpz kid! 🤢🤢😂
Bunch of lying cretins the lot of them!
That's it!! I couldn't remember his name. Ughhhh he literally looks like a wrong un! You lucky thing 🤣🤢

👍🏻 Yes you make a fair point; I would say he posted under the SW banner and hashtags so made out it was SW he followed.
Without a doubt they all do it. It's actually evil what he did he should have been prosecuted. It was stealing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's it!! I couldn't remember his name. Ughhhh he literally looks like a wrong un! You lucky thing 🤣🤢

Without a doubt they all do it. It's actually evil what he did he should have been prosecuted. It was stealing
It was awful. I was shot down when I tried telling people what he was clearly doing and then exactly what I said would happen did so balls to anyone who donated. They can’t be pissed off; they gave someone they don’t know money because one follower fell under the spell. It was absolutely a crime yet the police would say ‘well didn’t you just send him money and you chose how much’.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you donate to anyone's go fund me for weight loss then you're a massive mug who deserves to be conned IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If you donate to anyone's go fund me for weight loss then you're a massive mug who deserves to be conned IMO.
I bet there are a few people on here though that donated. What I’d like to know is who that mysterious huge donor was as he doubled what he ‘needed’ from a single donor.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet there are a few people on here though that donated. What I’d like to know is who that mysterious huge donor was as he doubled what he ‘needed’ from a single donor.
Ohh yes! I forgot about that! He got a huge amount from someone!

Reactions: 1
wasn't he some middle eastern businessman or something ?

An Arab who watched his BBC documentary wasn't it? I think there were two big mystery donors
snap - thought it was something like that ......

Was a BBC news article where he was bitching that the NHS wouldn't fund it wasn't t ?

Reactions: 3
If I recall correctly it was a local Kent news little story thing.
It was deffo on the news, a documentary is probably the wrong word for it😄 but he deffo had a feature to beg for money! Cheeky fat prick I can't believe someone gave him all that cash

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah pretty sure it was a sheik from the go fund me page but I know people thought it might have been a payout from the media for giving his story. I remember lots of people were commenting on the bbc posts etc saying how he was a fraud and the comments kept being deleted so just showed everyone saying what an amazing inspiring man he was!!! Does everyone remember when he and stumpz were going out and having pre drinks in a hotel and he literally sat there on the live for hours kind of ignoring his mate… looked like the most boring pre drinks ever!!

• Wow