Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she gained 2 stones back, she is now with a PT, building habits etc etc. She is doing well. I think she is lucky that she quickly realised SW cannot help her maintain that rapid loss because the habit is not there and the nutrition knowledge etc. She seems to be doing well now. Not following Syns at all.

I'd say he was your classic restrict/binge person. He lost the weight so quickly, I don't remember his food portions looking massive so he no doubt was on bare minimum when for his size he could still have eaten a fair amount and still lost weight. Then he exercised obsessively, I think of him every time I see a stairmaster 🤣

The first thing he did when he hit target was have a Dominos pizza as he hadnt had anything like that since he started losing weight! I suspect it went downhill from then on.

There's a girl I follow called Caggietskescontrol_sw who lost a large amount, I think 10 stones in a year and did something similar. She hit target just before Christmas then disappeared, reappearing a month or so later having put on at least a couple of stones. Not that this girl is anything like Towers otherwise, she seems lovely but I think it's quite common to rebound after restricting for so long.

Reactions: 1
I see him once, at work in Ralph Lauren in ashford outlet. Yuk. Looked a nob in real life aswell.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That’s so sad that he’s got back up to that size again! He was so smug when he was lighter so deserves the gains now but bleeping hell what has he been eating?!!

Yep he did love in ashford but ive not seen him around for a while not sure if he is still pals with stumps?
he’s definitely still local, saw him in Folkestone the other week! Literally nearly crashed my car doing a double take 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
he’s definitely still local, saw him in Folkestone the other week! Literally nearly crashed my car doing a double take 😂
It’s not like you can miss him and he can hide behind a ducking tree, he’s wider than a hundred year old oak 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not like you can miss him and he can hide behind a ducking tree, he’s wider than a hundred year old oak 😂😂
this is true 😂😂even though I’d seen the photos recently was still a shock to actually see him that big again! Little pea head on a huge body!

• Haha
Would love for the old SW insta world to see these pics and see what a knob he is for stealing all their money!
The reason he couldn’t get the op on the NHS was because they do numerous evaluations to ensure the patient won’t pile the weight back on and they obviously knew this would happen!

Reactions: 14
Would love for the old SW insta world to see these pics and see what a knob he is for stealing all their money!
The reason he couldn’t get the op on the NHS was because they do numerous evaluations to ensure the patient won’t pile the weight back on and they obviously knew this would happen!
You also have to have certain health conditions caused by your weight.
Which I don't think he had.
Although I'm sure it won't be long. Especially now he's piled it all back on

Reactions: 7
I want to know what happened to the lass who’s consultant texted someone about her but sent it to her instead. Was it JSW is something?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I want to know what happened to the lass who’s consultant texted someone about her but sent it to her instead. Was it JSW is something?
Got pregnant, 'ate the rainbow', had twins prematurely and put all her weight back on. Twins were fine but she walk away from SM as far as I know. There was a thread on her somewhere.

Reactions: 6
Got pregnant, 'ate the rainbow', had twins prematurely and put all her weight back on. Twins were fine but she walk away from SM as far as I know. There was a thread on her somewhere.
She piled it back on before she pregnant didn't she!

Reactions: 2