Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not knocking SW per se, I lost a lot of weight following it and am kind of doing it again and have lost 1.5st of my gain so far, but a lot of people did gain a lot of weight in lockdown especially because of the complete change in lifestyle (I was used to being out the house 12+ hours a day, gym 4-5 times a week, went from that to being home 24/7, struggling with work, exercise and all the other stuff that was going on). It wasn't impossible to lose weight in lockdown of course, but a lot of people did gain. Just like a lot of people slipped into other bad habits like drinking wine every night etc.

Weight goes back on a lot quicker and easier than it comes off, and for people following a diet whether it's SW, WW, Lighterlife, Slimfast, or any other diet plan, as soon as you stop watching what you eat the weight creeps back on especially if there are emotional issues in the background. I've accepted that I will always have a problem with food, and I'm going to have to limit what I eat if I want to maintain a weight that's anywhere near healthy.

Back to Towers, if he was going to nick the rest of that money, he should've spent it on counselling to address why he got to his previous weight in the first place, or some diet/ nutrition advice. Instead he's basically pissed it away as well as the massive goodwill he originally had - which of course is now long gone, much like the money!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I disagree with you 100% about sw... it wasnt lockdown that made anyone gain weight...

sick to bleeping death of people using that as an excuse.

funny that I carried on losing weight with sw whilst in lockdown...
To be honest this reply is a bit aggressive... well done you for being able to continue to lose weight during lockdown... but other people weren’t so lucky and had other worries like relatives or friends who might have contracted covid, lost someone to it, been made redundant because of it etc just because you’ve been able to stick to it in lockdown ... doesn’t mean others have been in a position too ... sorry @Damocles but you’re post has come across as condescending

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I disagree with you 100% about sw... it wasnt lockdown that made anyone gain weight...

sick to bleeping death of people using that as an excuse.

funny that I carried on losing weight with sw whilst in lockdown...
Towers is a prime example for when you stop using swimming clubs the weight piles back on. I won't get into the debate now, and well done for you for keeping going, but not everybody is as fortunate.

Reactions: 11
To be honest this reply is a bit aggressive... well done you for being able to continue to lose weight during lockdown... but other people weren’t so lucky and had other worries like relatives or friends who might have contracted covid, lost someone to it, been made redundant because of it etc just because you’ve been able to stick to it in lockdown ... doesn’t mean others have been in a position too ... sorry @Damocles but you’re post has come across as condescending
I had covid, I've had family members die from it...

Reactions: 3
That’s very sad and in life people deal with things differently when they are dealing with stress, grief and a pandemic. I always eat my emotions, some drink them, some lose their appetite. Sorry for your loss 😞

Reactions: 10
I lost my dad to it... a very close friend and a couple of colleagues.. myself and my husband had it ... we all deal with things differently just because you are able to continue onwards with your weight loss journey doesn’t mean everyone is the same position as you please be a little bit more compassionate in your replies

Reactions: 8
I lost my dad to it... a very close friend and a couple of colleagues.. myself and my husband had it ... we all deal with things differently just because you are able to continue onwards with your weight loss journey doesn’t mean everyone is the same position as you please be a little bit more compassionate in your replies
I am sorry for your loss, my reply was more aimed at these instagram sw "big account" dickheads like aaron snares who just use the whole pandemic to excuse their greedy ways, I am sorry if I came across that way, wasn't my intention. To clarify, what pissed me off was during the second lockdown snares travelled to eat cakes with one his many
"insta sw brothers" when we were not allowed to travel to places out of our local area, then the next minute he's crying over on his insta that he hasnt seen anyone for months because of covid even though it was blatant lies.

Reactions: 9
I am sorry for your loss, my reply was more aimed at these instagram sw "big account" dickheads like aaron snares who just use the whole pandemic to excuse their greedy ways, I am sorry if I came across that way, wasn't my intention. To clarify, what pissed me off was during the second lockdown snares travelled to eat cakes with one his many
"insta sw brothers" when we were not allowed to travel to places out of our local area, then the next minute he's crying over on his insta that he hasnt seen anyone for months because of covid even though it was blatant lies.
Thank you and I hear you about the Instagram wankers let’s face it most of us have ended up here sharing our views because we’ve been driven to it by those horrendous twats that seem to be favoured by SW and the fact they seem to think they have celebrity status totally boils my piss too.

Reactions: 6
Thank you and I hear you about the Instagram wankers let’s face it most of us have ended up here sharing our views because we’ve been driven to it by those horrendous twats that seem to be favoured by SW and the fact they seem to think they have celebrity status totally boils my piss too.
They are a complete shower of BASTARDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks bigger than he did originally. He was focused on how to lose weight but not how to to eat a balanced, healthy diet. He’ll be back on the SW roundabout in no time.
66583721-14BC-47AF-91A6-9451CF6B9034.png
Bet that tin goes everywhere with him
“Phone, keys, wallet, caaaaaaaaaaake”

Seriously, we’ve all struggled with our weight at one time or another which led us to follow these accounts but if he hadn’t been such a preachy money grabbing fuckwit I might have some sympathy that its all piled back on

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 922641Bet that tin goes everywhere with him

Seriously, we’ve all struggled with our weight at one time or another which led us to follow these accounts but if he hadn’t been such a preachy money grabbing fuckwit I might have some sympathy that its all piled back on
I thought you were zooming in on the pint at first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It used to be coke, now it's just cake.... 😔

sounds like the start of an Artic Monkey's song 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Following these accounts see the weight loss being bragged about, then comes the arrogance grow, then the vanishing act when their disguised weight loss surgery goes horribly wrong

Reactions: 4
I remember him being furious that he couldn’t get a tummy tuck through the NHS… thank the heavens they didn’t do that for him though it wouldn’t surprise me if he now didn’t try to get a gastric band/sleeve on the NHS tbh

Reactions: 11
I remember him being furious that he couldn’t get a tummy tuck through the NHS… thank the heavens they didn’t do that for him though it wouldn’t surprise me if he now didn’t try to get a gastric band/sleeve on the NHS tbh
No the poor cunts of ashford paid 😆

Reactions: 2