Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah!!!! I expected weight gain, did NOT expect that!
Would love to see that being leaked on Instagram for all the old adoring fans to see what an absolute fraudster he is.
Probably would still get sympathy from the old lot πŸ™„

Reactions: 14
This is exactly what happens when people chop of bits of themselves off that they hate without fixing why they hate it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK ME

ConSisteNcY iS kEy
RIP Towers on the stepper preaching to the masses. You are now the literal masses. Byeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm genuinely shocked by this! I've not followed him in a long time since old go fund me days but how long has it taken him to have surgery and get that big again?

Reactions: 7
I think he deserves every single lb and more that he has gained back. I don't feel a bit of sympathy for him whatsoever, the man is a con artist plain and simple.

I hope his body aches, I hope his ankles feel like they're going to snap with every step he takes, he is nothing but a devious, lying, manipulative horrendacunt.

He knew what he was doing, he could have held his hands up, and admitted he made a huge mistake, but no, he took it further by fabricating a mental health problem and hiding behind that.

This has made my day, and it's only 6.30am

altogether everyone..

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Stay consistent get results

Looks like someone has consistently been going to the Golden Arches drive through and these are the results

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's a big fat karma sandwich to the greedy bleep. If he hadn't done what he did, he could have come back to the accounts that gave him all the support (and money 🀬) and probably would have helped kept his weight down instead of him hiding away, stuffing his face and blowing up like the marshmallow man.

Maybe the BBC should do a follow up so people can see how their donations panned out....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's a big fat karma sandwich to the greedy bleep. If he hadn't done what he did, he could have come back to the accounts that gave him all the support (and money 🀬) and probably would have helped kept his weight down instead of him hiding away, stuffing his face and blowing up like the marshmallow man.

Maybe the BBC should do a follow up so people can see how their donations panned out....
What a kick in the teeth eh. Donating to a Gofundme that was squandered on luxshree items and a failed tummy tuck. You wouldn't have the galls to show your face on social media or Slimming World again. He will though. The y always come back.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely no sympathy for the bleep. He deserves this, stealing £40,000 and spunking it on holidays and designer gear (which he can now no longer fit in 🀣) and clearly a lot of food!

She’s an idiot to stay with him and produce a child with him. He’s a slime bag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
don't forget his cockwomble friend stumpzkid.

he's just as responsible as towers...he helped spend the bleeping money!

Reactions: 9
CONSISTENCY IS KEY

I have no sympathy for the grabby bleep. (said as someone who also gained back lots of weight in the last year)

Reactions: 6