Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a kick in the teeth eh. Donating to a Gofundme that was squandered on luxshree items and a failed tummy tuck. You wouldn't have the galls to show your face on social media or Slimming World again. He will though. The y always come back.
Do I hear a hint of the gammons luxsherrreee 🤣

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't appear with a pity party in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened with this guy again? I vaguely remember him posting about maybe a failed suicide attempt was it, then he disappeared?! And did a rich person donate to his fund?! My memory is so bad these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's quite worrying he's got himself back to his original size and is now expecting a child. As a parent he needs to set an example to that child when it comes to eating normally, which he clearly isn't doing.

How does he expect to get down on the floor and play with his kid? Or run around soft play? How does he even expect to be around to see his kid into adulthood when he's clearly not taking care of himself?

Aside from the fact he's a massive robbing twit, it's sad for the baby.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if he went for WLS next. Mind unless he managed through NHS, it’ll take a time to save up as I’m sure no one will ever ‘donate’ ever again to him

Reactions: 7
While I have zero empathy for him following his appalling behaviour, I'm not going to sit and laugh at the fact he's gained weight again.

There's plenty people out there (myself included) who have struggled with their weight, have lost plenty and then put weight back on. I'd like to think I was still loved by my partner and that I was a decent parent even if I was overweight 😏

He's a despicable creature though regardless of his size.

Reactions: 17
If Harold gets into bed with him these days he will be burning his arse on a light bulb. I reckon he used the ole sniff sniff to lose the weight, same as Harold.

Who the hell has been stupid enough to have a baby with the slimy deceitful twit???
You are so bleeping funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omgggggg I can't believe I've only just seen this!!! How does anyone put that much weight on that quickly??? That's bleeping wild

Reactions: 6
Omgggggg I can't believe I've only just seen this!!! How does anyone put that much weight on that quickly??? That's bleeping wild
I can’t understand it either - I thought he had the band that meant you couldn’t eat that much without getting sick but I could well be misremembering

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand it either - I thought he had the band that meant you couldn’t eat that much without getting sick but I could well be misremembering
Nah, he lost it on slimming world and no carbs I think? Clearly didn't change his habits for real

Reactions: 3
Nah, he lost it on slimming world and no carbs I think? Clearly didn't change his habits for real
Carbs found her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't believe how much weight he has regained especially after skin surgery. And the fact he basically took the money and ran.

I'll agree it is easy to gain it back though especially if you do SW/cut carbs - I lost 7st a couple of years ago on SW, and regained almost 6 of it in 18 months thanks to lockdown, gyms being closed and being stuck at home with nothing to do but eat. It definitely goes back on easier than it comes off.

Reactions: 5
Can't believe how much weight he has regained especially after skin surgery. And the fact he basically took the money and ran.

I'll agree it is easy to gain it back though especially if you do SW/cut carbs - I lost 7st a couple of years ago on SW, and regained almost 6 of it in 18 months thanks to lockdown, gyms being closed and being stuck at home with nothing to do but eat. It definitely goes back on easier than it comes off.
I disagree with you 100% about sw... it wasnt lockdown that made anyone gain weight...

sick to bleeping death of people using that as an excuse.

funny that I carried on losing weight with sw whilst in lockdown...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8