Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see what towers looks like now!!!
All I could find was Agust last year
7FC2F13F-1E9A-47B3-B11A-0716D3F07D75.jpeg

BD961C26-42C1-40C4-83BE-B77E6652A6AB.jpeg

a few weeks back, but interestingly his girlfriend looks to be pregnant and posted what looks like a gender reveal and I recognise that bad haircut and mug anywhere
C23904AD-5B4E-4A92-B369-D489A3E3A324.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just done some digging on Facebook. There is a video of the baby gender reveal from a family member and can confirm he has regained all of his weight, if not more.

I don't feel comfortable sharing the video though!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just done some digging on Facebook. There is a video of the baby gender reveal from a family member and can confirm he has regained all of his weight, if not more.

I don't feel comfortable sharing the video though!
where’s the video 👀👀

Reactions: 2
Cropped everyone else out. I actually feed bad for the guy. Despite everything he did it must be horrible to lose and gain so much so quickly... mentally I mean
Screenshot_20211118-210815_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Imagine the mess his body is in after that extreme weightloss, then all the botched skin removal, then to gain all of his weight back and maybe more 😳

You reap what you sow Jack

Reactions: 19
Do you think over the next few years theyll go through the cycle again? They’ll all get back on slimming world, lose the weight again…and repeat? Or do you think this is it now and they’ll all just go back to being fat forever?

Reactions: 5
Must have been guilt-eating his feelings... couldn't happen to a nicer man 🤣
Gosh I was not expecting that he looks about 40 and pushing 30 stone plus easily. Imagine going through and losing all that weight to gain it back .

I wonder if Harry Prickard still shares a bed with his Slimming World bezzie after a night out on the lash🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh I was not expecting that he looks about 40 and pushing 30 stone plus easily. Imagine going through and losing all that weight loss and gaining it back .

I wonder if Harry Prichard still shares a bed with his bezzie after a night out on the lash🤪
If Harold gets into bed with him these days he will be burning his arse on a light bulb. I reckon he used the ole sniff sniff to lose the weight, same as Harold.

Who the hell has been stupid enough to have a baby with the slimy deceitful twit???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god ….. I’m shook!!!!!

Karma is a bleeping witch!!!!

I give it 2 years max till he has WLS

Reactions: 10
Cropped everyone else out. I actually feed bad for the guy. Despite everything he did it must be horrible to lose and gain so much so quickly... mentally I meanView attachment 874526
I feel absolutely no sympathy for the guy.... we all make mistakes and can regain weight but he fleeced people out of a serious amount of money on Go Fund Me which he spent on a bodged up tummy tuck and living his best life... he’s nothing but a con artist and doesn’t deserve any empathy whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25