Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I loved his page but I think he cheated on his gf and then left insta. She was lovely and felt really shocked and sorry for her
God what a douche! Further proof that his “insta popularity” went to his head. His gf was lovely and think she had a page at one point too. That’s sad.

Reactions: 4
God what a douche! Further proof that his “insta popularity” went to his head. His gf was lovely and think she had a page at one point too. That’s sad.
yeah that’s right, she came on one day explaining why she had been quiet and why he had disappeared. He cheated with someone from insta, left her for whenever this other person was 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There was also a guy who had done amazing on sw called Jamie Bown... his page was pretty big but just disappeared one day 🤷‍♀️
He was posting on the Slimmibn World Facebook groups, think he was having a hard time with his dad passing. He has still kept the majority of the weight off :)

wasn’t he called like Scott davv or something? I still can’t believe he cheated on her! They had a beautiful house, pets, apparently it was someone from insta!

Yes. He used to hang out with red lips and that crew. Not that it matters, was it with a man or woman? I know one of the men who used to do Slimming World was messaging a friend and sending him videos and pictures of well his penis, all the while posting how much he loves his wife and happy anniversary to her etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He was posting on the Slimmibn World Facebook groups, think he was having a hard time with his dad passing. He has still kept the majority of the weight off :)

Yes. He used to hang out with red lips and that crew. Not that it matters, was it with a man or woman? I know one of the men who used to do Slimming World was messaging a friend and sending him videos and pictures of well his penis, all the while posting how much he loves his wife and happy anniversary to her etc.
oooooooooh I don’t know?! Maybe someone else will

Reactions: 1
yeah that’s right, she came on one day explaining why she had been quiet and why he had disappeared. He cheated with someone from insta, left her for whenever this other person was 🤷🏽‍♀️

Wow Wow Quote

what a prick!

Reactions: 2
wasn’t he called like Scott davv or something? I still can’t believe he cheated on her! They had a beautiful house, pets, apparently it was someone from insta!
Yes thats the one. I thought he was brilliant, loved them both and then she put something on insta to say what he had done and I was mega shocked!! Such a shame

Wow 😂 I have never heard that. I think it was a woman and she was also married if I remember correctly

Reactions: 1

Omg was it Big Ben to slim Ben!?? 😅 he’s always posting how much he loves his wife but him and red lips together 🤮

Reactions: 5
Yes thats the one. I thought he was brilliant, loved them both and then she put something on insta to say what he had done and I was mega shocked!! Such a shame

Wow 😂 I have never heard that. I think it was a woman and she was also married if I remember correctly
Omg was it Big Ben to slim Ben!?? 😅 he’s always posting how much he loves his wife but him and red lips together 🤮

Ha! No it wasn't. Was an older guy , early 50s had a wife and teenage daughters and lost about 16 stone. But this was about 2 or so years ago and I saw the pictures and videos:eek:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Always something smelly about how he basically defrauded his followers, if I remember rightly someone donated 20k on top of the other money raised to pay for his surgery, only had a tummy tuck, said he give what left to charity, disappeared and has now appeared to ballon back up again.

Reactions: 10
I want to create a brownie business just to get access to his private account. Pity I can’t bake to save my life :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he still with that girl??? God I’m literally sick in my mouth when I think of him, so sleezy 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been covered in previous threads, trying to look through them but what happened to the Wrights? They just disappeared off Instagram

Apologies if this has been covered in previous threads, trying to look through them but what happened to the Wrights? They just disappeared off Instagram
There was some agg so they came off. I’m sure I read in here that she was pregnant but maybe wrong.

Reactions: 2