Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why the NHS refused him for skin removal. You have to PROVE you can sustaine the weight loss before they will invest thousand of pounds into you. I'm so glad he wasn't able to drain their resources when he hasn't dealt with the root cause for why he is so morbidly overweight.

Reactions: 22
This is why the NHS refused him for skin removal. You have to PROVE you can sustaine the weight loss before they will invest thousand of pounds into you. I'm so glad he wasn't able to drain their resources when he hasn't dealt with the root cause for why he is so morbidly overweight.
I remember people been so mad at the NHS and even giving him suggestions to sue etc. Thank God they refused him. See where he is now!

Reactions: 9
Did he actually get the skin removed with the go fund me money?
Cos if he did… what the bell does that look like now!? How has he not burst 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He did, yeah. Although as far as I'm aware, he didn't use all of the money. Nowhere near the amount he got.

Reactions: 4
Yeah he did but it was a botched job. Honestly it looked awful. My kids could have done a better job. He cheaped out and went abroad and promised that he would give the remainder of the money to someone else to have surgery, but he blew it all on cars and other useless tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah he did but it was a botched job. Honestly it looked awful. My kids could have done a better job. He cheaped out and went abroad and promised that he would give the remainder of the money to someone else to have surgery, but he blew it all on cars and other useless tit.
omg in turkey?????
Does anyone have any before and after pics or did he disappear on holiday before he showed everyone who donated??

Reactions: 4