Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7976.jpeg

Local SW ‘consultant’ posting about Towers today. I’d forgotten about the fuckers existence 🤣 dunno why he’s being posted about on a Welsh page, especially when he’s not that slim anymore either 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2787362

Local SW ‘consultant’ posting about Towers today. I’d forgotten about the fuckers existence 🤣 dunno why he’s being posted about on a Welsh page, especially when he’s not that slim anymore either 🤣
This has got to be the worst slimming world advert there ever was. She’ll be reposting progress pics from JSG next….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg if you go on his Facebook… the two pics before his first profile pic! I can’t believe how huge he’s got! Also his picture is captioned 6 weeks sober and high of life, he was unusually huge if it was drugs!

Reactions: 2
All the old "big loss" SW'ers are ginormous now or completely unhinged with life time eating disorders. I can't believe the NHS sent people on it for free (do they still?)

Reactions: 9
All the old "big loss" SW'ers are ginormous now or completely unhinged with life time eating disorders. I can't believe the NHS sent people on it for free (do they still?)
I didn’t know they even prescribed SW at the GP to be honest. I must admit though I was and maybe always will be unhinged with an eating disorder from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t know they even prescribed SW at the GP to be honest. I must admit though I was and maybe always will be unhinged with an eating disorder from them.
Yeh, people who were obese and had weight related health conditions or high risk for the. (not sure of exact criteria) were given free memberships via NHS to get the weight off.

I worked with a guy around the same size as Towers and he developed an obsessive unhealthy attitude to food.

Eating loads of the processed fake sweetner crap that they promoted as Syn Free foods everyday and restricting his diet so much he ended up eating the same pathetic meals everyday. Then would have an almighty binge after weigh in every few weeks.

Lost tonnes of weight, still developed rectal cancer and put it all plus more back on during his treatment when he couldn't maintain the crazy regime he put himself through, just to get a slimmer of the week badge and ego boosts at class every week.

The head needs to be fixed before you can get into a minset of healthy sustainable eating. SW is a quick fix unsustainable cult, run by clowns chasing commission who are in no way qualified to be "helping" people with over eating disorders.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeh, people who were obese and had weight related health conditions or high risk for the. (not sure of exact criteria) were given free memberships via NHS to get the weight off.

I worked with a guy around the same size as Towers and he developed an obsessive unhealthy attitude to food.

Eating loads of the processed fake sweetner crap that they promoted as Syn Free foods everyday and restricting his diet so much he ended up eating the same pathetic meals everyday. Then would have an almighty binge after weigh in every few weeks.

Lost tonnes of weight, still developed rectal cancer and put it all plus more back on during his treatment when he couldn't maintain the crazy regime he put himself through, just to get a slimmer of the week badge and ego boosts at class every week.

The head needs to be fixed before you can get into a minset of healthy sustainable eating. SW is a quick fix unsustainable cult, run by clowns chasing commission who are in no way qualified to be "helping" people with over eating disorders.
Absolutely my head was a mess and only now after years am I finally seeing positive results from eating balanced enjoyable meals. I lost then gained and have tried to get back to it many times. Failed every time. When I spoke to the doctor I was referred to a team to talk to about accountability and managing a healthy lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Absolutely my head was a mess and only now after years am I finally seeing positive results from eating balanced enjoyable meals. I lost then gained and have tried to get back to it many times. Failed every time. When I spoke to the doctor I was referred to a team to talk to about accountability and managing a healthy lifestyle.
So glad you've managed to get there xx weight is only a number that's not worth chasing if it makes you miserable or controls your everything.
---
Aaaaw so sweet … aw wait… never mind
---
Imagine going from this to this in 3 years.. that’s some serious eating !!!!
If he wasn't a lying bastard I'd feel bad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aaaaw so sweet … aw wait… never mind
---
Imagine going from this to this in 3 years.. that’s some serious eating !!!!
Just HOW?? Surely there must be an underlying medical thing e.g. thyroid issues for that to happen!!! or am I just naive to think its not possible just through eating 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So glad you've managed to get there xx weight is only a number that's not worth chasing if it makes you miserable or controls your everything.
---

If he wasn't a lying bastard I'd feel bad for him.
Thank you. I was more miserable after I gained it back than before I lost it originally and that was tough.

I agree it was the lying around taking everyone’s money that pissed me off as it was taking advantage of caring albeit naive people. I lost and gained a good amount myself so it happens.
Just HOW?? Surely there must be an underlying medical thing e.g. thyroid issues for that to happen!!! or am I just naive to think its not possible just through eating 😅
It is for sure possible as I did it. Not quite to that level but I had lost a reasonable amount and bodies will store and hold onto fat much more quickly than they lose it so I gained all my loss back much quicker than I lost it. I have regretted it ever since and still cannot believe I let it happen. I think I maybe didn’t realise initially how it was coming back on or I was in denial but I have found myself in a better place now in terms of relationship with food but it will forever be a battle.
---
It does sound though like alcohol may be a contributor here too as he mentions sober whereas if it were drugs I’d have thought the term clean would have been used.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wonder what happened with the girlfriend? She gained loads of weight too if I remember from pictures correctly
Just stalked her, she’s looking pretty good now, think maybe that was just baby weight. Bet she worries her son will turn out like his dad though 🫣🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omggg had forgot all about towers !! My friend felt bad for him way back when and was one of the ones who donated (and used to message him!) kicked all his followers in the teeth didn't he.

Just stalked her, she’s looking pretty good now, think maybe that was just baby weight. Bet she worries her son will turn out like his dad though 🫣🫣
Fair enough! Should’ve said at the time that whatever she wanted to do/how she wanted to look was up to her, but found it interesting at the time that when they met they were both relatively slim then seemed to gain a significant amount of weight together. I’m glad she seems to be doing well (aside from the weight thing anyway) and will be a millions times better off without lying towers

Reactions: 4