Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he still covered in loose skin massively when he's had 40k to fix it 🙄 honestly doesn't make sense at all, he looks so different to before his so called surgery, if anything a few lbs heavier!! This guy is an absolute bleep, someone needs to call him out, I'm really surprised someone on his Facebook hasn't asked where the rest of the money is or why he was suicidal one thing then living his best life getting mortal the next, God the whole guy is a cringe ball, paying for random students to go on holidays with him because he has no mates
What do you think people have been doing???? Plenty of people confronted him on social media and got immediately blocked by him and their comments removed

Reactions: 1
*To the tune of Spongebob Squarepants

Who stole 40 grand from donators’ hands?
Spongebob Towers
Who wears long white socks with trainers worth grands?
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Towers
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Tow-ersssssssss

PS Stumpz could be Patrick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Since seeing these recent snaps I wonder how many women have crossed him off of their list of possibilities for a drunken fumble at this year's SW ball

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jack you baggy bastard what did you spend my fiver on?! Jokes.. like fk would I have given him so much as the steam off my piss. If I had donated I'd be absolutely fummmmmmed to the max😤🙉 But there he is, on a jolly in Turkey. Zero fucks given. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol you guys are jokes man, the threads about him running off with the money smh

🙄🙄🙄

Maybe it isn't the place for you then

I believe some of the comments about bisexuals have come from bisexuals....with a sense of humour
Maybe this isn’t the place for me, i don’t find sexuality jokes funny.

Lol you guys are jokes man, the threads about him running off with the money smh

But the actual comment come from towers in the 1st place are u aware of that so people are mocking him as he has come out with comments about sexuality???

Reactions: 7

But it’s okay for him to say “even bisexuals” as if bisexuals are less important is it? This has all stemmed from Towers using the term bisexuals in a derogatory manner, so stop blowing smoke up his arse and get your facts straight 👍🏿

Reactions: 9
*To the tune of Spongebob Squarepants

Who stole 40 grand from donators’ hands?
Spongebob Towers
Who wears long white socks with trainers worth grands?
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Towers
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Tow-ersssssssss

PS Stumpz could be Patrick!
Mate stumpz actually IS Patrick hahahahaha

Jack you baggy bastard what did you spend my fiver on?! Jokes.. like fk would I have given him so much as the steam off my piss. If I had donated I'd be absolutely fummmmmmed to the max😤🙉 But there he is, on a jolly in Turkey. Zero fucks given. Brilliant.
I lost my head from the moment he slagged off the NHS

Reactions: 2

I think you need to have a word with yourself about why you are so touchy about the subject. Hit a raw nerve springs to mind.

Reactions: 3
Mate stumpz actually IS Patrick hahahahaha

I lost my head from the moment he slagged off the NHS
Yes that was not cool...typical comments/behaviour from the one and only Faulty. I dunno why we're all shocked at his behaviour tbh. The clues were there all along! 😤

Yes that was not cool...typical comments/behaviour from the one and only Faulty. I dunno why we're all shocked at his behaviour tbh. The clues were there all along! 😤
Slagging off the NHS cos they wouldn’t remove the skin he stretched out ...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.