Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the ol' Bill should have a chat with him. And have his Instagram platform removed. Thinking its acceptable to start a gofundme sob story for his followers. Have the op. Then pile the weight back on instantaneously.

Reactions: 3
He'd deffo have to pay for it the filthy mooch ... and Faulty deffo likes stuffing (his face) more than a Turkey, the fat tit! How appropriate 😂
Gobble gobble gobble 😉

He has PILED the weight back on, just like his melt of a mate Stumpz. What a waste of time, energy and recovery. All that unnecessary pain to go through... all to be headed straight back towards obesity.

Not to mention people’s money, but I think we’ve covered that 😂😬
Stumpz has promised his followers a full on assault at the gym soon, AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Think the ol' Bill should have a chat with him. And have his Instagram platform removed. Thinking its acceptable to start a gofundme sob story for his followers. Have the op. Then pile the weight back on instantaneously.
Thats why the filthy weasel has got away with it coz he never set it up

I know this was mentioned previously but why has he made his Instagram private but his Facebook profile public? Something is not adding up, there is a reason he came off Instagram? He has no problem letting everybody know about his holiday and how he had totally fallen off the wagon on Facebook but plays the mental health card on Instagram? I would wonder if the SW community is not active on Facebook so is less likely to be challenged. I can’t get over the fact he is so brazen less than 4 months after the surgery. I can’t imagine any surgeon worth his money would endorse binge drinking and over eating this soon after major surgery, makes you wonder if he had any surgery at all and the whole thing has been a complete hoax?

Reactions: 4
I know this was mentioned previously but why has he made his Instagram private but his Facebook profile public? Something is not adding up, there is a reason he came off Instagram? He has no problem letting everybody know about his holiday and how he had totally fallen off the wagon on Facebook but plays the mental health card on Instagram? I would wonder if the SW community is not active on Facebook so is less likely to be challenged. I can’t get over the fact he is so brazen less than 4 months after the surgery. I can’t imagine any surgeon worth his money would endorse binge drinking and over eating this soon after major surgery, makes you wonder if he had any surgery at all and the whole thing has been a complete hoax?
Makes absolutely no sense does it? Someone should ask him outright on Facebook what his deal is

From his toploss picture on Facebook it looks like he’s had some interaction with the Bee person previously regarding advice over weight loss

Makes absolutely no sense does it? Someone should ask him outright on Facebook what his deal is
Someone on Instagram I swear has got something on him, I really question if he had any form of surgery and if he did nothing like what he made it out to be and for a fraction of the £40,000 raised. His body, attitude and how sneaky he had been makes me think he is hiding from something.

Maybe a call to the hotel lol...
Can I speak with Spongebob please...it’s the Daily Mail. He’d totally hide! Lol

It’d be worth the call charge!

Can’t hide forever...even in Turkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From what I can gather after reading a convo about him somewhere else he hasn't set his profile to public as such, he chooses what he shares publicly. It's almost like he's taunting folk

• Angry
Reactions: 3
From what I can gather after reading a convo about him somewhere else he hasn't set his profile to public as such, he chooses what he shares publicly. It's almost like he's taunting folk
Despicable behaviour. He’s a proper floppy cock

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He may have shed the pounds but it has exposed a very shady character maybe Jack Albert Towers really stands for Just A Thief 😂

Reactions: 4
👏👏👏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.