Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ding dong the socks are gone. Clearly been popping on
Ironically the socks were the least offensive thing.

Now Jack, you just need to get rid of that kitchen sponge hair, sex-offender smile and bleeping horrid personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seeing as his Facebook appears to be public and he getting a lot of likes, no comments on pictures, like maybe 1 or 2 but wouldn’t there be more if people wanted to know what happened with op and go fund me?
Just seems odd no comments or anything?

Reactions: 1
Hes laughing in the face of kind hearted people the fat, ugly, robbing bastard. Karma is a great thing, his time will come

Reactions: 8
Hes laughing in the face of kind hearted people the fat, ugly, robbing bastard. Karma is a great thing, his time will come
I agree what goes around comes around. The money will run out eventually and it’s a long way down from the top!

Reactions: 3
Saying you tried to kill yourself will create a barrier where people feel as though they can’t ask you certain things or put pressure on you etc.

I’m sure he had his surgery and is now acting as though he’s ‘recovering’ before he has another (he has several surgeries in mind originally didn’t the?

He is more than likely lying to his ‘friends’ family and ‘fans’ saying he has some time before his next lot of surgery so he is ‘enjoying life’ and ‘recovering’

They will pussyfoot around him because nobody wants to call him out and get a backlash... they are too worried about being the centre of blame for sending someone’s mental health in a downward spiral.

The problem with jack towers is.. there has been NO CONSEQUENCES for his actions.

Reactions: 7
Ding dong the socks are gone. Clearly been popping on
God! He looks like a rooster puffing out his chest! Just when we thought his moobs couldn’t get any more prominent 🙄

Saying you tried to kill yourself will create a barrier where people feel as though they can’t ask you certain things or put pressure on you etc.

I’m sure he had his surgery and is now acting as though he’s ‘recovering’ before he has another (he has several surgeries in mind originally didn’t the?

He is more than likely lying to his ‘friends’ family and ‘fans’ saying he has some time before his next lot of surgery so he is ‘enjoying life’ and ‘recovering’

They will pussyfoot around him because nobody wants to call him out and get a backlash... they are too worried about being the centre of blame for sending someone’s mental health in a downward spiral.

The problem with jack towers is.. there has been NO CONSEQUENCES for his actions.
Karma is a mother fucker though and WILL catch up with him eventually ❤

I agree what goes around comes around. The money will run out eventually and it’s a long way down from the top!
Yep, be careful who you kick on the way up as they certainly won’t catch you on the way down

Wish someone would come along and just push him in the pool 🤪
tit floats though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He originally said he was getting a full body lift but then said he's lucky he doesn't need any work doing to his arms or legs 🤷🏻‍♀️

He's posting pictures of his weight loss photos on the turkey traveling group I'm part of and I'm just like????

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.