Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohyeah

No, i don't think she would but i think he likes to be in the "sw elite group" rubbing shoulders with all the freebie takers and thinking he's a big celeb when in fact he comes across as just being a knob
I don’t take Izzie’s opinion very seriously, this is someone who still wears leggings and dolly shoes in 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Now look what you've all done. You've ruined his last night

View attachment 33061
People must have been provoking him for a long time cause there’s not a single side of him that’s not fucking ugly.

As for people “playing the victim”... they are victims. Victims of your callous deceit you thieving Cunt.

New thread title:

Towers splashes the cash on everything designer, but you couldn’t pay me enough to to let him near my vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
*To the tune of Spongebob Squarepants

Who stole 40 grand from donators’ hands?
Spongebob Towers
Who wears long white socks with trainers worth grands?
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Towers
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Tow-ersssssssss

PS Stumpz could be Patrick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Truthseeker

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion

Towers_weightloss He's due back off holiday after partying hard, now he's getting ready to play the mental health card

• Haha
Reactions: 30

JudgeyPants

Idea for new thread title - “All of his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks” 😂

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Nah there’s been more than that? Why even bring the bisexual thing up tho it’s so not necessary.

Maybe my humour is diff to your lot but I don’t find shit like that funny
The bisexual “thing” is because Towers himself posted a statement on his own social media that included the phrase “even bisexuals” like we are the lesser people within the LBGTQ community.

I’m bi and not remotely offended or upset by anything posted so far. And I think I speak for the whole LBGTQ community (even bisexuals) when I say Towers is a rip-roaring cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I'm now going to grant him the benefit of the doubt and accept his claims of mental ill health.....
I have physical ill health after looking at that crusty pweirdo in his costco bulk buy sports socks.

How anyone let that deflated hoover bag near their vagina I will never know, my labia form a protective shield like a porcupine at the mere thought of his dolphin chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
His facebook posts suggest otherwise though

More cash being squandered! Mental health-I suggest it’s no more of an issue for him than it is for any of us! Really hope the journo at The Sun picks this up!

He’s spending it all so there’s nothing left-it’s blatantly obvious! Utter con man!!
His smile makes my vagina close up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Bumbleroftheberries

Soooooooo let me get this straight. He lost weight, did loads of press, his insta followers crowdfunded his WLS, he won't publish how much it all cost and then he deleted his account? Shady AF

Reactions: 24