Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has to pose with his arm up to lift his saggy burger nips up a bit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is he still covered in loose skin massively when he's had 40k to fix it 🙄 honestly doesn't make sense at all, he looks so different to before his so called surgery, if anything a few lbs heavier!! This guy is an absolute bleep, someone needs to call him out, I'm really surprised someone on his Facebook hasn't asked where the rest of the money is or why he was suicidal one thing then living his best life getting mortal the next, God the whole guy is a cringe ball, paying for random students to go on holidays with him because he has no mates

Reactions: 8
I didn't realise how badly they botched his surgery; his stomach looks like a puckered ringpiece ffs.

He looks such an odd shape too, square like Spongebob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she's been blocked by now....
"Its about who embraces them and learns to love them" - oh really Jack? I'm guessing £40k also helps that process huh? All these quotes he throws out but doesn't follow any of it well Mr Towers I have one for you!
IMG_3532.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s shovelling junk food and alcohol down his fat throat like no tomorrow. What a slap in the face to those that paid for him.

Reactions: 6
The people that donated are the same mugs that buy into all the tit advertised on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.