Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since seeing these recent snaps I wonder how many women have crossed him off of their list of possibilities for a drunken fumble at this year's SW ball
Surely not another invite on the horizon although his suck arse mate izzie will get him in there. He'll be ordering his fat bastard size armani suit with everyone else's money. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my lord...is that really where his belly button is? Hardly an ‘innie’ or an ‘outie’!

Reactions: 2
Hope he gets his comeuppance soon! Makes me so mad - he knows what got him to that size in the first place - yet he goes on holiday and eats pure tit??? I used to be on SW and I used to follow him, but then I wised up to it all... it’s all gonna come crashing down for him and I for one can’t wait to see the effects!! So enjoy it while you can Jacky boy... what a waste of surgery.

Reactions: 5
Another thread title suggestion

Towers weightloss First he has a cut price op now he's stuffing his face and it looks ready to pop 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think you need to have a word with yourself about why you are so touchy about the subject. Hit a raw nerve springs to mind.
😂😂😂😂😂 because I don’t find something funny? My best friend killed himself because people would make jokes about his sexuality. Cheers tho hun

😂😂😂😂😂 because I don’t find something funny? My best friend killed himself because people would make jokes about his sexuality. Cheers tho hun
I’m surprised you aren’t more against JT then as the way he speaks is disgusting.

Laugh out loud. You people are very funny, the thread is actually about him running off with the money. I’m shaking my head at you.

Better?
Have you read the whole thread?

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised you aren’t more against JT then as the way he speaks is disgusting.
I never stuck up for him? I hate the way he speaks I was just saying that maybe this threads convo should actually be about him running off with the money? Rather than actually his sexuality.

I never stuck up for him? I hate the way he speaks I was just saying that maybe this threads convo should actually be about him running off with the money? Rather than actually his sexuality.
The stuff about his sexuality comes from him saying “even bisexuals”...

89CA4FFA-FE7A-488A-9C07-5AB46DBBB649.jpeg

Well why are you here if it means that much because personally I'd have read the thread and left if that was the case.

I'm sorry that your friend couldn't get to grips with the jokes and felt that it was the only way for them but every gay, lesbian and bisexual I know has a brilliant sense of humour regarding their sexuality just like all the disabled and fat people I know. I'd have committed suicide a long time ago if I hadn't learned to laugh at my situation so please don't try and make everybody else feel guilty we all have our crosses to bear.

To me you are here to cause an argument over it and I find it amusing how out of all the comments you keep targeting me so thanks HUN I'm flattered but I won't be responding to you again because I think you are just looking for trouble.

Reactions: 14
Ur not getting it .... leave us cunts too it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Think we should all just stop replying to this one yano. Like Truthseeker said, seems like someone that's come looking for an argument 😴😴 Non of us should have to defend ourselves here as we know what we're staying is all FACTS. plus we've all got cracking banter.... even the bisexuals(Sorry had to) 😏😂😙❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He has PILED the weight back on, just like his melt of a mate Stumpz. What a waste of time, energy and recovery. All that unnecessary pain to go through... all to be headed straight back towards obesity.

He has PILED the weight back on, just like his melt of a mate Stumpz. What a waste of time, energy and recovery. All that unnecessary pain to go through... all to be headed straight back towards obesity.
Not to mention people’s money, but I think we’ve covered that 😂😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.