Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% the guy you’d cross the road to avoid.

Imagine finding him remotely attractive or being in a sexual situation with him. Even if you discount his body completely (and you’d have to), that face, that grin... it’s all very upsetting. I’m not okay.
THIS comment has me deceased 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Others have previously posted that go fund me can’t do anything as he’s used part of the money for how it was intended.......bet faulty had been through the small print and as soon as he realised he just had to get some surgery done, he could keep the rest and not get in trouble......bleeping loopholes

Reactions: 3
The thing that really gets to me isn't just the stolen donations, it's mainly that people will be put off donating to legitimate causes because of greedy cunts like this.

Reactions: 14
Others have previously posted that go fund me can’t do anything as he’s used part of the money for how it was intended.......bet faulty had been through the small print and as soon as he realised he just had to get some surgery done, he could keep the rest and not get in trouble......bleeping loopholes
Faulty is as cunning as they come. As you said he's been through the small print and made sure he's done just enough to keep within the boundaries. He's a calculating, slimey hole and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves.

Reactions: 7
This guy is a sandwich short of a fuckin picnic, I assume he's been on tattle again, like he's ever off of it

View attachment 31694
Well rather than just posting cryptic memes all the time, why not divulge your struggles? You share everything else online when it suits you.

You don't seem to be dealing with anything significant atm, on holiday with your boyfriend, drinking everyone's money! bleep.

Reactions: 9
Well rather than just posting cryptic memes all the time, why not divulge your struggles? You share everything else online when it suits you.

You don't seem to be dealing with anything significant atm, on holiday with your boyfriend, drinking everyone's money! bleep.
He only struggles when it suits him and that is when he's backed in to a corner so he plays the mental health card. Pond life at its worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thing is if u see what they are charged with it actually

pretend to have cancer to fraudulently raise money is what they are charged with he aint done that stupid people put in to pay for something he technically has had done. I think the bleep us gonna get away with the whole lot and for his sake i hope he has been sacked from mcarthur glen coz if not im will go whenever i can until i see him for an answer
I’m in!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but what has he done to himself 😩 on the photos it looks like his stitches are about to fall apart 😩 I’d not normally comment negatively on the appearance of anybody, but this chap has proper riled me up with the Go Fund Me situation. He could’ve just used the money as intended and had a decent surgery 😩

Reactions: 4
Yeah, when I contacted them, they said basically, the money was raised for him to have surgery, which he has had. He didn't start the page himself, so the description on it, he can't be blamed for. So people knew what they were paying for and people continued to send extra even after it had met its target so it isn't their problem that he got more than he needed.
They said on his GoFund page, it didn't say anything about donating to charity, that was on his personal instagram so that was his choice to follow through with or not.

I cant remember 100% word for word exactly what they said but that's the gist of it all.

Yeah, when I contacted them, they said basically, the money was raised for him to have surgery, which he has had. He didn't start the page himself, so the description on it, he can't be blamed for. So people knew what they were paying for and people continued to send extra even after it had met its target so it isn't their problem that he got more than he needed.
They said on his GoFund page, it didn't say anything about donating to charity, that was on his personal instagram so that was his choice to follow through with or not.

I cant remember 100% word for word exactly what they said but that's the gist of it all.
That's it the weasel has got away with it

I’m sorry but what has he done to himself 😩 on the photos it looks like his stitches are about to fall apart 😩 I’d not normally comment negatively on the appearance of anybody, but this chap has proper riled me up with the Go Fund Me situation. He could’ve just used the money as intended and had a decent surgery 😩
His stitches look like they are about to burst open again because of how much he has stuffed down his fat face since the surgery. He looks like he is about to give birth to a 15 pounder!

Here he is, his usual nightly update. He's having the best time apparently 🙄

Screenshot_20190805-212842_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Why do I get the feeling this is only the start of his career as a con man😑 I'd put money on it, we'll all be hearing his name in the future for some other shady immoral behaviour. You have to have a real vile streak in you to pull a stunt like this. I can't believe none of the press are willing to pick it up and investigate the outcome fully. The people who put their hands in their pockets are owed an explanation.

Reactions: 11
Where is the nob who started the whole thing off. Im sure was a lady just a follower on his gram WHERE RU

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.