Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His stitches look like they are about to burst open again because of how much he has stuffed down his fat face since the surgery. He looks like he is about to give birth to a 15 pounder!

Here he is, his usual nightly update. He's having the best time apparently 🙄

View attachment 31773
Ahhhhh with the "EVEN BISEXUAL" t-shirt again......At least this one looks like it fits him before stuffing his rotten face full of pre-funded pizza.

Reactions: 6
This must have a high weight limit because Faulty must be well on the way to 20st now.

Screenshot_20190806-122931_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
If I was his mum I would be absolutely disgusted that he was my son. He’d be giving people the money back they had donated, not that I would of allowed the go fund me page in the first place. He really is just taking the p*ss out of the people that did donate

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If I was his mum I would be absolutely disgusted that he was my son. He’d be giving people the money back they had donated, not that I would of allowed the go fund me page in the first place. He really is just taking the p*ss out out of the people that did donate
I would have been put out on my arse for even accepting the money to begin with. Bunch of scummy fucks.

This must have a high weight limit because Faulty must be well on the way to 20st now.

View attachment 31850
Filthy bastard.

Reactions: 5
I would have been put out on my arse for even accepting the money to begin with. Bunch of scummy fucks.

Filthy bastard.
I would’ve been told way before the go fund me fiasco. I wouldn’t dare parade myself all over the internet like some of these drongos

Reactions: 5
If I was his mum I would be absolutely disgusted that he was my son. He’d be giving people the money back they had donated, not that I would of allowed the go fund me page in the first place. He really is just taking the p*ss out of the people that did donate
I said this too. Mine is 17 so not that much younger and I would feel I had failed as a parent if he ended up like towers. His behaviour is criminal- it’s fraud and theft as far as I’m concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would’ve been told way before the go fund me fiasco. I wouldn’t dare parade myself all over the internet like some of these drongos
He is deliberately rubbing peoples noses in it now without a doubt.

He wants to watch himself because given the growing public anger over this he's going to be found down a back alley in a heap because somebody has kicked the tit out of him. It won't be the first time that something like that has happened to somebody doing what he is. He's obviously not that clever.

Reactions: 8

Filthy bastard.
My mum would have put me out too. But I was brought up with a strong work ethic and to live within my means . He is a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely NO shame. Sky diving costs a fortune for ya normal folk, and he’s taken money off people for some Frankenstein as duck surgery to fix his droopy tits and saggy gut from SELF INFLICTED over eating. I can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My mum would have put me out too. But I was brought up with a strong work ethic and to live within my means . He is a disgrace
He thinks he's owed it from the public because he's lost the weight(ish). He's a stagnant, lard arse slob who 100% is not going through a mental health crisis. I couldn't get out the house today for a bloody Dr appointment to address my current mh issues......he's in a foreign country, on the lash 24/7, bleeping paragliding and bragging all over Facebook about it. Piece of bleeping tit.

Not that mh conditions present uniformly, but he's clearly a bleeping fat liar of a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He thinks he's owed it from the public because he's lost the weight(ish). He's a stagnant, lard arse slob who 100% is not going through a mental health crisis. I couldn't get out the house today for a bloody Dr appointment to address my current mh issues......he's in a foreign country, on the lash 24/7, bleeping paragliding and bragging all over Facebook about it. Piece of bleeping tit.

Not that mh conditions present uniformly, but he's clearly a bleeping fat liar of a bleep.
I completely agree.

I am often house bound due to my eating disorder and here he is promoting binge eating and other forms of disordered eating with a tit surgery paid for by people who are looking to him for inspiration? Makes absolutely no sense and boils my blood.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I completely agree.

I am often house bound due to my eating disorder and here he is promoting binge eating and other forms of disordered eating with a tit surgery paid for by people who are looking to him for inspiration? Makes absolutely no sense and boils my blood.
It shows just what a nasty evil piece of scum he is by flaunting it in people's faces. His FB account is private but he is choosing to make select pictures public. Doesn't take Einstein to work out his game

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I said this too. Mine is 17 so not that much younger and I would feel I had failed as a parent if he ended up like towers. His behaviour is criminal- it’s fraud and theft as far as I’m concerned
They have failed as parents for letting him get to the size he was living under there roof

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.