Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble is people will come to look on here and not go back and read all the threads so then say oh tattle its bullying etc etc When what they dont read are all the questions asked and lies that have been said by Towers, they over look the fact that he deletes any comment that doesnt suck up to him or dares to question him yet he puts out posts to say people are allowed an opinion (rebel fit post on facebook - go look at that one SW followers!). So its one rule for him and another for everyone else. If you have come over to have a read go back further and you will see the screenshots to back up comments made on here. Whilst Mr Towers has had you all worrying claiming he had issues going on etc he has been on the booze and sunning himself whilst on a private instagram page which only the big SW accounts are allowed to follow I wonder why that might be? Oh yes - because he doesnt need the rest of us anymore does he? He got what he wanted, had the surgery and now puts up pictures boozing and eating as far "off plan" as you can get making a mockery of those who gave their hard earned money to his cause. One post is all it takes to clarify the fundraising questions yet he hid his public account but its ok because he can post his holiday pics! He is the exact reason why sites like tattle exist, to allow people to discuss these things and air issues as it gets deleted and blocked if you try and ask a reasonable question. Of course any form of social media will attract a "rogue" element but that doesnt mean the whole site is the problem otherwise lets start getting all of them shut down - facebook, instagram, comments on news articles etc etc
It's a shame you can't do pinned posts on here, that would allow people to read the overview and skip other comments. The cleaning thread had a generic first post for each new thread with "need to know" stuff on, seemed to work well

Reactions: 5
The trouble is people will come to look on here and not go back and read all the threads so then say oh tattle its bullying etc etc When what they dont read are all the questions asked and lies that have been said by Towers, they over look the fact that he deletes any comment that doesnt suck up to him or dares to question him yet he puts out posts to say people are allowed an opinion (rebel fit post on facebook - go look at that one SW followers!). So its one rule for him and another for everyone else. If you have come over to have a read go back further and you will see the screenshots to back up comments made on here. Whilst Mr Towers has had you all worrying claiming he had issues going on etc he has been on the booze and sunning himself whilst on a private instagram page which only the big SW accounts are allowed to follow I wonder why that might be? Oh yes - because he doesnt need the rest of us anymore does he? He got what he wanted, had the surgery and now puts up pictures boozing and eating as far "off plan" as you can get making a mockery of those who gave their hard earned money to his cause. One post is all it takes to clarify the fundraising questions yet he hid his public account but its ok because he can post his holiday pics! He is the exact reason why sites like tattle exist, to allow people to discuss these things and air issues as it gets deleted and blocked if you try and ask a reasonable question. Of course any form of social media will attract a "rogue" element but that doesnt mean the whole site is the problem otherwise lets start getting all of them shut down - facebook, instagram, comments on news articles etc etc
I totally agree, people read what is said on here but don't go and investigate why it has been said

Reactions: 3
Spending the fund money again...
Buy them tickets and I’ll sort it out when I’m home.... crikey I’m impressed
I wouldn’t have thought you’d have much left from the 40K certainly no charity
is ever going to see a penny of it

OMG just look at the belly on Faulty

View attachment 31451
Can I just that as someone who has had a tummy tuck... he wasn’t ready and wasn’t at a normal weight for his height etc and certainly hadn’t maintained for a period of time... hence his shocking result...some unscrupulous private surgeons don’t give a scooby about this and will perform the surgery ( usually aboard and on the cheap ) he is still obese and his surgeon needs locking up

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Buy them tickets and I’ll sort it out when I’m home.... crikey I’m impressed
I wouldn’t have thought you’d have much left from the 40K certainly no charity
is ever going to see a penny of it

Can I just that as someone who has had a tummy tuck... he wasn’t ready and wasn’t at a normal weight for his height etc and certainly hadn’t maintained for a period of time... hence his shocking result...some unscrupulous private surgeons don’t give a scooby about this and will perform the surgery ( usually aboard and on the cheap ) he is still obese and his surgeon needs locking up
Looking at him he's well on the way to stretching it all back out. How he's looking at the minute if you sprayed him gold, set him down and draped a robe of him leaving his belly hanging out he'd look like one of those fat Buddha ornaments you can get down the garden centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he had no perspective when it came to being ready because in his head he'd lost 10 stone and that was it. He had another 7 stone to lose realistically before surgery. Now he's piled weight on it's more like 10.

Looking at him he's well on the way to stretching it all back out. How he's looking at the minute if you sprayed him gold, set him down and draped a robe of him leaving his belly hanging out he'd look like one of those fat Buddha ornaments you can get down the garden centre.
This made me LOL for real 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I think he had no perspective when it came to being ready because in his head he'd lost 10 stone and that was it. He had another 7 stone to lose realistically before surgery. Now he's piled weight on it's more like 10.
His total loss was apparently 18st when he got to his lightest. If I'm not mistaken he was over 32st

Reactions: 1
From looking at the pics posted on here of him topless he's deffo gained a few stone from living the high life on those donations. How can GoFund Me be ok with this blatant fraud? It's a national disgrace! He looks a completely different shape (a lot rounder) despite the awful surgery. What a hell of a mess he has made of his life through his own choices. He can't hide forever from everyone when he was once so vocal.

Reactions: 8
Gofundme have been contacted AGAIN!

What a con man!

£40,403!!!
I don't see why they won't investigate this when other similar sites have had to investigate people who have conned others out of money (Just Giving investigated this teacher in my local area who conned people of nearly 20k claiming she had a rare form on cancer and needed treatment abroad. Turns out it was all a lie and she used stories from friends who had had cancer in a disability group she taught at to make herself more believable, while also scamming most of the money from the parents at the disability school she taught at) As such, if other sites can do it, why can't gofundme?

My point being, clearly Faulty Towers got the money under false pretenses as he stated he would use it for a full body lift. Clearly, he did not use it for that. If you want an example of a male full body life look at zackattacksfat on Instagram, I believe he even had the lift done in one go. Towers just had a botched tummy tuck. Technically, he didn't use the money for what was stated so I don't see how they can insist there is nothing they can do about this??

Reactions: 2
A woman from my local area was charged for that too
People like that make me sick, takes a special type of slimebag to do that sort of stuff. This woman got a suspended prison sentence. Wish Towers would get looked into, he's conned people of over double the amount than this woman and flaunts the fact like he's untouchable, wouldn't be hard to prove where the money really went with him.

Reactions: 3
This guy is a sandwich short of a fuckin picnic, I assume he's been on tattle again, like he's ever off of it

Screenshot_20190805-115407_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
People like that make me sick, takes a special type of slimebag to do that sort of stuff. This woman got a suspended prison sentence. Wish Towers would get looked into, he's conned people of over double the amount than this woman and flaunts the fact like he's untouchable, wouldn't be hard to prove where the money really went with him.
Thing is if u see what they are charged with it actually
pretend to have cancer to fraudulently raise money is what they are charged with he aint done that stupid people put in to pay for something he technically has had done. I think the bleep us gonna get away with the whole lot and for his sake i hope he has been sacked from mcarthur glen coz if not im will go whenever i can until i see him for an answer

Can someone explain the socks to me? I need to know why he has those socks on pulled right up? Is it where he tries to keep his dignity or perhaps where he stuffs his acquired cash? I’m not sure but it looks bleeping horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain the socks to me? I need to know why he has those socks on pulled right up? Is it where he tries to keep his dignity or perhaps where he stuffs his acquired cash? I’m not sure but it looks bleeping horrendous.
Where I live every dirty old man in the district wear their socks like that. Every lad his age wears trainer socks or liners. He looks like a sex offender

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s where he stashes snacks aswell as under his massive tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where I live every dirty old man in the district wear their socks like that. Every lad his age wears trainer socks or liners. He looks like a sex offender
100% the guy you’d cross the road to avoid.

Imagine finding him remotely attractive or being in a sexual situation with him. Even if you discount his body completely (and you’d have to), that face, that grin... it’s all very upsetting. I’m not okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.