Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be so proud of himself loosing the weight, begging strangers to pay for his surgery, managed to walk away with 40 thousand pounds. Had botched up surgery and now turnig back into the fat duck he was to begin with 🤢
Can see how much he has put on in that picture woth no top, also did they pull his moobs down to his belly button on purpose? Quite shocked at the state of him to be honest and how much he seems to have gained since his op.
He looks like a first class bleep in them outfits he wearing 🤢 bursting at the seems in white tshirt, socks up to his knees and awful trainers 🙈

Reactions: 12
His nipples should not be facing west and east like that. One nipple looking at you and one nipple looking for you. What a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone actually posted these posts on Instagram who is in the SW community to show people he’s taken them for a ride? It needs to go viral and everyone share !

Reactions: 4
Spending the fund money again...
i saw this and thought exactly the same.

I think he said before that it's his cousin.

I bet he packed a suitcase full of condoms expecting every girl to fall at his knees 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs, imagine that tub of lard all over you🤮 I bet he'd leave his socks on too the ugly sweaty duck. Bore off bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 16
You know what, if he’s well enough to be posting on Facebook then surely he is able to post on Instagram. I think he’s getting scared now knowing how many people will be commenting and contacting him once he makes his Instagram reappearance and people are angry! I am one of the morons who fell for the sob story (luckily I didn’t donate anything) but believed the whole “stay hard work consistent. The results will come” bollocks. Well clearly he’s worked hard at getting people’s money and managed to stay a consist hole! The result - everybody wants to bring him down. And for what? A botched surgery and followers. Really?

Reactions: 10
I’m calling it now, he’s angling to appear on a botched surgery tv show then he can get even more work done without having to dip into the stolen 40k.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck has he done to himself??? Is it still healing? It looks so bad
I thought the same. He had it done two months ago, surely it isn’t healed yet? Shouldnt scars stay out of the sun? Should you try to not stretch it straight away with all that junk food?
He’s a joke

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it on the threads of other wannabe insta celebs and I’ll say it again...if you want the adoration and lifestyle of being a poor mans kardashian and posting every aspect of your life online then you’re going to have to develop a thick skin and realise that if you’re happy to accept all the fawning comments and praise then the other side of that will be commentary you may not like.

It’s not on his comments section. People come on here to discuss his behaviour. There are posters who actually supported him at one point and may have even donated to the just giving campaign who feel totally duped.

His behaviour is absolutely vile - ugly on the inside,ugly on the outside. Yes he looks like a tit with his fashion choices - my teens sometimes do too 😂 But they are good people so their questionable fashion choices get a pass. Jack’s don’t because he is spending other people’s money to dress like a complete and utter idiot and live his best life whilst playing the mental health card so he won’t be held accountable for spending money that was meant for surgery and which he said he would pay forward to some other deserving person.

How anyone can stick up for him is beyond me.

The trouble is people will come to look on here and not go back and read all the threads so then say oh tattle its bullying etc etc When what they dont read are all the questions asked and lies that have been said by Towers, they over look the fact that he deletes any comment that doesnt suck up to him or dares to question him yet he puts out posts to say people are allowed an opinion (rebel fit post on facebook - go look at that one SW followers!). So its one rule for him and another for everyone else. If you have come over to have a read go back further and you will see the screenshots to back up comments made on here. Whilst Mr Towers has had you all worrying claiming he had issues going on etc he has been on the booze and sunning himself whilst on a private instagram page which only the big SW accounts are allowed to follow I wonder why that might be? Oh yes - because he doesnt need the rest of us anymore does he? He got what he wanted, had the surgery and now puts up pictures boozing and eating as far "off plan" as you can get making a mockery of those who gave their hard earned money to his cause. One post is all it takes to clarify the fundraising questions yet he hid his public account but its ok because he can post his holiday pics! He is the exact reason why sites like tattle exist, to allow people to discuss these things and air issues as it gets deleted and blocked if you try and ask a reasonable question. Of course any form of social media will attract a "rogue" element but that doesnt mean the whole site is the problem otherwise lets start getting all of them shut down - facebook, instagram, comments on news articles etc etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.