Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather my own home than driving home from work to my parents gaff in a wanky red Rover though... I can’t be the only one?!
Yes well he's got that rude awakening to come if ever he flies the nest. He's saying I've got a range rover you haven't. No stumpz because most of us have invested our money more sensibly and bought a home. Cars depreciate in value gradually, houses go the other way. Good luck to him when he's sleeping in his car because he's no longer got a home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was actually concerned about his mental health even though I’m foaming about the tit he’s pulled ...imagining him in bed full of remorse ...but no!!! He’s filling his boots in some posh restaurant ....twit!!!!
😂😂 fear not his mental health issues are another of his con tricks
he’s hoping we are all feeling sorry for him and will back off asking him
how he’s spent the donated money....
He never in a million cocky years expected this to all blow up in his face
totally out of his depth... when he finally saw the money pouring in after
The Sun featured him... he couldn’t believe his luck...and went on a wild spending spree... now questions are being asked he’s deleted most of his social media and is trying to hide from the truth... but the truth is he has blown it, big time
he thinks it’ll blow over and people will forget... they won’t his insta fame is history

Reactions: 9
Yes well he's got that rude awakening to come if ever he flies the nest. He's saying I've got a range rover you haven't. No stumpz because most of us have invested our money more sensibly and bought a home. Cars depreciate in value gradually, houses go the other way. Good luck to him when he's sleeping in his car because he's no longer got a home
And that's why he's the one knocking the pipes of The City workers' roofs together and not actually working as a City boy..... although he finx he's billy big baws working up on the Laaaandan roofs.

Reactions: 2
And that's why he's the one knocking the pipes of The City workers' roofs together and not actually working as a City boy..... although he finx he's billy big baws working up on the Laaaandan roofs.
Ain’t that the truth 👏🏻👏🏻

I used to be a huge advocate for LDN Muscle. When he started tagging them I felt so put off. They are a FANTASTIC company and guide but he’s not following the guide or the nutrition side of it at all. I had great results and the guys are so helpful and knowledgeable. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put him on their PT course.

Reactions: 1
Oh god he’s not far from me...

He’s looking like he’s putting weight back on
He's only just over the border from me, he was a mile away from my house at one point if he came up the M1.

First thing I thought was he's looking porky round the middle. He's certainly not looking depressed though

Reactions: 2
I've just been thinking of something else Stumpy hasn't got. He might have a £1200 mattress but he's not got anybody to share it with. You can't put a price on the love of a good man/woman somebody to share your life with and keep you warm at night. Even when the chips are down and money is thin on the ground you still feel like the richest people on the planet because you've got each other, no amount of money can buy true love. When you think about it he's got duck all just possessions, material things that anybody could have if they really wanted them badly enough.

And no Stumpy that designer life size realistic blow up Cheryl Cole doll with real fanny hair that you keep stuffed in your wardrobe complete with automatic inflation device does not count as having somebody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay so, I've been away on holiday. And seem to have missed all the drama? What exactly has happened with him, can someone explain

Okay so, I've been away on holiday. And seem to have missed all the drama? What exactly has happened with him, can someone explain
It must have been a long holiday it's been going on for months 😃

You'd probably be as well reading through some of the original thread because there's been all sorts of twists and turns and I wouldn't know where to start. Man gets go fund me donations for op, man spends most of go fund me money on pleasure and very little on cowboy botch job operation, man doesn't donate remainder of money to charity as promised, man goes in to hiding once awkward questions start being asked. There's much more to it but that's the cut down version

Basils promised to take his parents to this fancy restaurant, it was that good apparently.

By the time you’ve travelled, eaten, stayed the night and travelled back you’ve got to be in for £500+ for the sale of dinner at a restaurant 😂

I've just been thinking of something else Stumpy hasn't got. He might have a £1200 mattress but he's not got anybody to share it with. You can't put a price on the love of a good man/woman somebody to share your life with and keep you warm at night. Even when the chips are down and money is thin on the ground you still feel like the richest people on the planet because you've got each other, no amount of money can buy true love. When you think about it he's got duck all just possessions, material things that anybody could have if they really wanted them badly enough.

And no Stumpy that designer life size realistic blow up Cheryl Cole doll with real fanny hair that you keep stuffed in your wardrobe complete with automatic inflation device does not count as having somebody 😂
Howling 😂😂

Given the buttons on his shirt were clearly under strain it looks like all the donations will have gone to waste. I feel sorry for all those people who believed in him, saw him as inspiration and he has literally stabbed them all in the back, hidden himself and gone off eating in fancy restaurants whilst his loyal followers are left hanging. Some of those people will be very concerned after the last few posts he put up before vanishing. He clearly didnt think his new pal would post his face online or that any slimming worlders would be likely to see it. Wouldn't surprise me if we see a sudden reappearance of Mr Towers online now he has been shown to be perfectly fine.

Reactions: 4
Given the buttons on his shirt were clearly under strain it looks like all the donations will have gone to waste. I feel sorry for all those people who believed in him, saw him as inspiration and he has literally stabbed them all in the back, hidden himself and gone off eating in fancy restaurants whilst his loyal followers are left hanging. Some of those people will be very concerned after the last few posts he put up before vanishing. He clearly didnt think his new pal would post his face online or that any slimming worlders would be likely to see it. Wouldn't surprise me if we see a sudden reappearance of Mr Towers online now he has been shown to be perfectly fine.
I must admit I was concerned for him when he posted about suicide. I would rather give someone the benefit of the doubt than tip them over the edge.

Now not so much. It makes me sick to think there are actual humans out there who act like this.

Reactions: 6
it wouldnt be so bad if he came out, put his hands up and admitted he fucked up....

but your ego won't allow that will it towers, I remember when I first saw you on instagram, I said to my mrs how well you had done, and also remember saying that i wished i could emulate your weight loss... boy how wrong i was....

I must admit I was concerned for him when he posted about suicide. I would rather give someone the benefit of the doubt than tip them over the edge.

Now not so much. It makes me sick to think there are actual humans out there who act like this.
I must admit I was concerned for him when he posted about suicide.
that was the effect he was hoping the post had...he is scum.

Reactions: 3
Hiding in plain sight!!!! If everyone just gets
on to anyone he’s associated with (tagged posted ect) then I’m sure they will get the message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.