Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today Towers is going to be chauffeured round in a Porsche by good old Nigel who even went and picked him up from his hotel.

Karma needs to be kicking his door down and soon

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I

wonder if he will ever return to his weight loss account 🤥
I'd be seriously surprised if he came back, he's clearly trying to carve a new life and a whole load of new friends out too.

Well we don't want him up here so he better get back to Kent sharpish the thieving snotty little prick

Probably to escape the amount of people threatening to go to his work 😂 He's probably quit
He can run but he can't hide especially with people like motor mouth Nigel posting his whereabouts all over social media 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd be seriously surprised if he came back, he's clearly trying to carve a new life and a whole load of new friends out too.

Well we don't want him up here so he better get back to Kent sharpish the thieving snotty little prick

He can run but he can't hide especially with people like motor mouth Nigel posting his whereabouts all over social media 😂😂😂
bleeping Nige

Just tag everyone and reply/message all accounts hes associated with

Here he is today! Nothing wrong with him at all! #conman

Yeah Basil is ill-NOT!!!!
New to this guys 👋 Can't stand this guy, up his own arse and all the bigger SW accounts. He looks like he's put on some beef in those pictures!

Stumpz is showcasing his new shoes on his stories today. He’s very like Harry Pickard who brags about drinking a lot of vodka - both just little boys thinking these things validate them.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
He looks MASSIVE 😱 what a kick in the teeth to the fools that donated
He's put some serious timber on he's not far behind Nigel. Probably trying to stretch his belly button back to where it was. It must be looking even more bizarre now

Stumpz is showcasing his new shoes on his stories today. He’s very like Harry Pickard who brags about drinking a lot of vodka - both just little boys thinking these things validate them.

I saw those trainers earlier, man they are ugly

Reactions: 1
Convinced towers will pile the pounds all back on. I've said before his surgery looked awful and honestly he still looked like he has loose skin so what was the point.

What a prick. You’d think he would tell his pal not to post photos of him.

Zero shame while expanding his frame!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.