Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we make a separate thread for stumpz just to really piss him off? I wonder if he donated toward towers surgery considering he has so much money to spend on tit trainers and a crappy red Range Rover 😂 cocky little brat

Reactions: 3
That restaurant is a fine dining restaurant with a tasting course at £50. He’s definitely okay, and he’s definitely spending our money. I say our, I didn’t donate a penny, I mean the idiots on insta

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Can we make a separate thread for stumpz just to really piss him off? I wonder if he donated toward towers surgery considering he has so much money to spend on tit trainers and a crappy red Range Rover 😂 cocky little brat
I started a thread but everybody prefers to post on here

I just

I just spent some time looking at his insta. Pig 🤮
He's going to be having a heart attack soon

Reactions: 1
Range Rover- standard well off person car who are usually complete wankers. Bank of dad can be fun sometimes can’t it stumpz.

Reactions: 4
Range Rover- standard well off person car who are usually complete wankers. Bank of dad can be fun sometimes can’t it stumpz.
As much as I can't stand the bloke in his defence he doesn't need handouts from his parents he has a skilled trade under his belt and he earns big money. He still lives at home so he doesn't have the same outgoings as some of us which leaves him with lots of disposable income. One thing you cannot knock is his work ethic

Reactions: 2
He's actually grotesque. Can barely talk because of all the flab choking him. I'd have sympathy if he couldn't help it, but he's a bragging glut of a pig.
That meal for one on a dustbin lid and then all of those big Macs and fries 🤮🤮🤮 Is he a mate of Prickards LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was actually concerned about his mental health even though I’m foaming about the tit he’s pulled ...imagining him in bed full of remorse ...but no!!! He’s filling his boots in some posh restaurant ....twit!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Another sucker he's mooching from no doubt.
Yep looks like it. It looks like SCN owns several shops selling fancy fireworks for all occasions. He's obviously earning a good living given all of the prestige cars he owns. Faulty has found another new potential cash cow

As much as I can't stand the bloke in his defence he doesn't need handouts from his parents he has a skilled trade under his belt and he earns big money. He still lives at home so he doesn't have the same outgoings as some of us which leaves him with lots of disposable income. One thing you cannot knock is his work ethic
I’d rather my own home than driving home from work to my parents gaff in a wanky red Rover though... I can’t be the only one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also believe he's come up this end of the country to escape from the tit that's started hitting the fan back in kent

Will be interesting to see if jd seasonings and muscle food have any comment re their influencer's behaviour and disassociate with him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.