Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps Stumpz, you’re shoes are tacky as duck and anyone that sees you in them is gonna assume they’re fakes anyway you chav. I used to have a level of respect for this little tit, as I thought fair play he’s lost a lot of weight through diet and exercise - it had worked but as we are seeing more regularly on the gram he’s just another egocentric prick on insta screaming to be validated.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jokes on him. He may have had peeps moneys but he’s fucked his body up nd only 22! Got fat / got thin ish / majr sergery and now gain again. Bellend

Reactions: 7
Got to buy all the flashy stuff coz hes so damn ugly inside and out no girl would touch him with a barge pole

Reactions: 1
Towers wearing some more designer clobber on his feet in those pics in Costco, really don’t think we need anymore proof that He’s trying really hard to keep up the pretence he’s loaded.
That money will be all in his wardrobe
He always wears white sport socks and it just looks vile. He’s a desperate beg and I hope he gets found out.

Reactions: 4
Towers wearing some more designer clobber on his feet in those pics in Costco, really don’t think we need anymore proof that He’s trying really hard to keep up the pretence he’s loaded.
That money will be all in his wardrobe
Look like Lonsdale!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg they are the cheapest loubs u can buy bleeping wet wipe
If I was going to spend the best part of £650 on a pair of shoes it would have to be a pair that looked far more attractive than these monstrosities. Just shown them to my husband to see if he wants a pair and he said they look more for the 16 to 18 age group and they are the ugliest trainers I've ever seen and he's trainer mad lol Screenshot_20190710-212510_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Money can’t buy class but it can buy tit skin removal surgery that will pop open at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Money can’t buy class but it can buy tit skin removal surgery that will pop open at this rate.
He claimed that he was having second round surgery in a few months time to do his upper body I thought.... that was where he claimed the rest of the money was going. Thing is, any reputable surgeon wouldn’t do the further surgery if he hasn’t maintained his weight between surgery’s. Faulty towers already looks like he has packed on the pounds so can’t see the second surgery going ahead. Where is that money going then? If he goes abroad to get another bodge job because nobody will do it here then he is even more stupid that I already think! Can see that happening though.... if there is any money left that is!

Reactions: 5
Just a pity it wasn't his money and he had more than enough funds to get a decent job done but no he'd clearly earmarked the bulk of that money for non related purposes

It's a real indicator of intellect when people brag about having expensive belongings. Being obsessed with money is vulgar and pathetic, and ironically has quite the opposite effect that these kids are going for. I dont wish ill against anyone but I can see their realities collapsing in on them when they realise that the real world does not give a tit how expensive your shoes and mattress are. I have never, ever respected someone for wearing designer labels and openly bragging about it, and I'm sure a majority of decent people havent either. It's just pathetic.

P.s. I don't want to sink too low but Towers and Stumpz (I bet you he gave himself that nickname, all the biggest bellends do) are honestly two of the most unattractive dickheads I've ever seen. Those pube beards. Those plucked eyebrows. Towers' hair that looks like his mum has cut it. Stumpz's generally very ugly face. They make my vagina curl up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So Towers in Supercarharry's Costco video.....

Lazing around on a reclining sofa (which ironically cost £1200, like Stumpz's mattress).

Cracking all the jokes - calling up booty calls on an aubergine. Hilarious. Not.

Meanwhile people who donated to him have to go to work. Cowardly little weasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F’ing hell hes put weight on 😮 He laughing at every mug who gave him money 😡

Nice to see supercarharry using his phone whilst driving too 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.