Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So im new here and just wanna check something. This guy drives a Range Rover and has enough cash to spend it on Louboutins but he had to crowd fund to pay for plastic surgery? Is that about right?
Wrong. The thread is about Jack Towers. Stumpz is a best friend/ was who knows.

Reactions: 1
So im new here and just wanna check something. This guy drives a Range Rover and has enough cash to spend it on Louboutins but he had to crowd fund to pay for plastic surgery? Is that about right?
No he is the best friend of the guy who had the go fund me cash

How can anyone be jealous of stumpy! I mean when I first saw him I laughed as he actually looks like an over plucked ball bag
I'll have to take your word for that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
How can anyone be jealous of stumpy! I mean when I first saw him I laughed as he actually looks like an over plucked ball bag
Over plucked ball bag 😂😂😂

Nah. The thread has been derailed and we are now talking about Stumzkid as his mate Faulty Towers has done a runner with the crowdfunding money 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stumpzkid is unfortunately guilty by association 😂
He is also entertaining to wind up, but he doesn’t care!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I know he posted those “not bothered” rants on his story yesterday and he said he is definitely not associated with slimming world...so why did he use the hashtag #sw in one of his posts?? Seems like he’s jumping ship with anything to do with towers now! Does he forget he posts things?😂
He did say on his stories a few days ago that he did briefly do SW with his mum years ago but ended up losing the bulk of his weight calorie counting and training.

I hope someone was with him in the shopping mall because he looks positively insane "bleeping" and "cunting" into his phone about trolls whilst recording a bag.
Exactly this! He is so rough - I love a swear word but he makes me cringe.....he’s like a prepubescent boy trying to act hard.
Also looks like he’d wear too much aftershave and have eggy breath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeeees and a whiffy gooch.
😂😂😂

I bet he's lying on his £1200 mattress now wearing his matching Ralph Lauren pyjamas, dressing gown and slippers that his good mate Faulty treated him to for being a loyal friend. Kylie Minogue's I just can't get you out of my head playing in the background while he racks his brain trying to find a way to outsmart his "haters" because.......HE JUST REALLY ISN'T BOTHERED 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeeees and a whiffy gooch.
Whiffy everything

😂😂😂

I bet he's lying on his £1200 mattress now wearing his matching Ralph Lauren pyjamas, dressing gown and slippers that his good mate Faulty treated him to for being a loyal friend. Kylie Minogue's I just can't get you out of my head playing in the background while he racks his brain trying to find a way to outsmart his "haters" because.......HE JUST REALLY ISN'T BOTHERED 😃

Attachments

Reactions: 1
As the mum of a son (mine is 17),I would literally curl up and die of shame if he acted how towers has acted. How can he be sitting grinning away and stuffing his gob when people felt sorry for him and donated their hard earned cash to help him.

Does anyone follow obese to beast on insta or youtube? That’s what I call an inspiration,he lost a tit ton of weight and has loose skin but he owns the fact that he gained all the weight and how it was up to him to lose it. He’s had loads of people offer to pay for surgery for him but he doesn’t want it. This is him on Ellen. Watch and learn Jack....

Reactions: 5
As the mum of a son (mine is 17),I would literally curl up and die of shame if he acted how towers has acted. How can he be sitting grinning away and stuffing his gob when people felt sorry for him and donated their hard earned cash to help him.

Does anyone follow obese to beast on insta or youtube? That’s what I call an inspiration,he lost a tit ton of weight and has loose skin but he owns the fact that he gained all the weight and how it was up to him to lose it. He’s had loads of people offer to pay for surgery for him but he doesn’t want it. This is him on Ellen. Watch and learn Jack....

Vidlerjon_sw is one amazing guy and nice with it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.