Top Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m
It took me a bit of time to remember who everyone was and why they were there. A lot of annoying side storylines this time around. The annoying Scousers, Lauren, giving DuShane's (sp) a dodgy past from nowhere to make a more interesting, the random niece thing with Sully, Jamie's brother and sitting in that flat in an odd big brother role for that girl. There wasn't much progression with anything until right at the end. Some of these side things seemed to really dominate at times as well. I'd rather it was just focused on the gang side of it all.
OMG I forgot about Pebbles. That was ridiculous. Would she ever take off that bloody coat.
I’d have liked to see more of a relationship develop between Sully and his neighbour on the barge, and him battling his demons

Reactions: 3
I’m

OMG I forgot about Pebbles. That was ridiculous. Would she ever take off that bloody coat.
I’d have liked to see more of a relationship develop between Sully and his neighbour on the barge, and him battling his demons
Yeah even her name was annoying! Her popping up was all just one massive drawn out plot device to get Sully back onside. The barge woman wasn't a massively interesting filler character either I didn't think - a bit too whimsical. It kind of just seems Sully and DuShane are back at square one again. Fall out, make up, brothers for life, then Sully will do something to upset the balance and they make another series out of it.

As much as I love it, I do think it would be better if it came out weekly and if it wasn't binged (even tho I binged it lol). A lot goes on but it might not seem as chaotic on a week by week basis?

Reactions: 4
There's just too many characters and too much screen time given to minor characters. I think if they streamlined it a bit it would be fine.

Reactions: 2
As much as I love it, I do think it would be better if it came out weekly and if it wasn't binged (even tho I binged it lol). A lot goes on but it might not seem as chaotic on a week by week basis?
No I wouldn’t cope. I hate shows that are on weekly. Maybe twice a week 🤣

• Haha
Just finished the last Eloise. Had a bad feeling when someone knocked on the door but did not expect that AT ALL!! Wtf man! On another note.. so happy for the little boy on the beach going over to Spain to see his sister 🥰

Reactions: 4
Just finished the last Eloise. Had a bad feeling when someone knocked on the door but did not expect that AT ALL!! Wtf man! On another note.. so happy for the little boy on the beach going over to Spain to see his sister 🥰
Omg yes the little boy going to Spain was probably the only redeeming feature. Also reason 1064 why Jamie shouldn’t have been killed, he was 100% the best character.

can you tell I’ve just learnt in line spoilers? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg yes the little boy going to Spain was probably the only redeeming feature. Also reason 1064 why Jamie shouldn’t have been killed, he was 100% the best character.

can you tell I’ve just learnt in line spoilers? 🤣🤣
I’ve just learnt them tonight too 😂😂 very glad Kit got a dose of karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve just learnt them tonight too 😂😂 very glad Kit got a dose of karma!
My boyfriend actually thinks that the reason that Sully killed Jamie is because of what he done to Kit. Dushane wanted to test his loyalty and asked him to kill him, then after he went to Sully that we know he’s loyal now and sully went do we. Sully and Dushane have been asked to kill each other in probably every season so far and haven’t, that’s loyalty. Kit and Jamie were meant to be “brothers” I don’t really like Kit but that part annoyed me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Man the ending on lat episode had my head spun 😬.... I personally thought they should have not continued topboy after last season but I was disappointed with the last two episodes, compared to the first eight but I'm glad they did. This series 9/10 for me, Sully, Jacqui absolutely brilliant actors roll on the next season!

🥵🥵

although the dinosaur/ flint stone teeth wasn’t doing it for me. I’ve loved Kano since I was about 14 and brown eyes came out. How have I never noticed them 🤣.
Cos he’s always brooding and not smiling 😂😂 🥵

the temptation to click the spoilers, bloody kids taking up my evenings 😂😂 hoping to get through a couple of episodes tonight!

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell I'm racing through series 3 so me and the OH can watch the new series (he's seen all the previous series I haven't)

Jaq was utterly brilliant this series, her character is just 👏🏻👏🏻
The ending didn’t surprise me (the actor is going on to bigger and better things) Sully 😍 I thought he was going to find love you know, his character has me in all the feels. Kano is just excellent in the role.
The Shelly storyline wasn’t something we needed and the scousers just lol the sister was tit although Lauren was brilliant and the scene were she was in the taxi got me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11