Top Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm two episodes from finishing the third series and is it just me that found it boring? hopefully the last two have some action it them!

Reactions: 1
Kano tho 🤤
I am 100% straight but Jac just does something for me too 🔥 Her gf in this was a total disconnect for me as was Du’Shane and
Shelley but then Little Simz annoys me so much
Another great season- Netflix and Drake better keep them coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those scousers proper played the part of creepy physco control freaks amazing , Curtis was sinister as duck!!!
Dushane for me is 😜😜😜😜 so so fit!!!

I loved it can’t wait for next series

Reactions: 6
Those scousers proper played the part of creepy physco control freaks amazing , Curtis was sinister as duck!!!
He really is, and the sister too, what a witch!! Second to last episode for me now, been avoiding spoilers all over the place but I’m not having a good feeling about Jamie’s fate I must say 😔

So I'm two episodes from finishing the third series and is it just me that found it boring? hopefully the last two have some action it them!
I really enjoyed the end of the third series so it does pick up! Also you have binged the duck out of this, im proud of your dedication

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread I banged out series 2 on Friday. Then watched it again with the bf on Saturday 😂😂. Love topboy but thought there were too many storylines and focusing on characters that weren’t needed this series. Sully is my fave but that’s because I have loved Kano since I used to listen to him way back when on deja fm and seen him too many times live. He’s honestly THE GOAT. I Can’t stand Dushane. I love Jaq 😍😍

Reactions: 3
Jamie is a good character, Shelley is boring me and the woman on the canal boat is also annoying me.

Reactions: 6
I feel like I enjoyed the new series but agree when you look back there was a lot of 'a random group of knobheads appear' filler stuff, whereas the previous series it has seemed like a better balance where even the stuff not related to the main story moves it forward in some way.

I may have missed it due to being interrupted whilst watching but
was there not any reaction to the undercover cops being revealed besides D seeing them in court?

I feel like I enjoyed the new series but agree when you look back there was a lot of 'a random group of knobheads appear' filler stuff, whereas the previous series it has seemed like a better balance where even the stuff not related to the main story moves it forward in some way.

was there not any reaction to the undercover cops being revealed besides D seeing them in court?
No u never missed it. I too was very disappointed at the lacklustre response / development of that storyline. Was a great twist that they just let fritter away to nothing ☹

Reactions: 5

No there wasn’t, I got so excited when he realised and then it was never mentioned again. But I guess what way could you actually go with it.

just had a random thoughtwhy did Sully look so shocked when Stef came into the hallway, it was weird. It was his home and he’s a child of course he’d have been there

I think kano is a great actor but would love to see him branch out and play different characters other than road men,he has very expressive eyes and I'm sure there is other roles he could pull off.

Finished episode 5 last night so going to watch some more tonight. The first couple of series Sully annoyed me as he's a loose cannon and kept bleeping it up for Dushane but this series I like him.

Reactions: 4
Fucks sake, my feeling was right on what was gonna happen there 😭 the last 15 minutes were intense, was clutching my chest like Dushane 🤣🤣 was sad with Dushanes mum, felt so bad for Chris

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think kano is a great actor but would love to see him branch out and play different characters other than road men,he has very expressive eyes and I'm sure there is other roles he could pull off.
He’d play the role of my lover very well 🤤🤤😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I've finished season 4 last night and I must say I think series one and two were the best. Too many side stories in the last series esp Steffs mate :rolleyes: .
the Lauren one was pointless I was hoping Curtis had shot Shelley when he went to the salon but no. Shame Sully killed Jamie as he was one of my fav characters. Also they have left it open for Dushane to have a heart attack in an upcoming series

• Heart
Ok I've finished season 4 last night and I must say I think series one and two were the best. Too many side stories in the last series esp Steffs mate :rolleyes: .
the Lauren one was pointless I was hoping Curtis had shot Shelley when he went to the salon but no. Shame Sully killed Jamie as he was one of my fav characters. Also they have left it open for Dushane to have a heart attack in an upcoming series
When can we stop doing spoilers? I think tomorrow… it would be out a week then if you haven’t watched it by then it’s on you 🤣🤣🤣 @coconochanel managed to watch four seasons in a week ffs!

yes there has to be another season with the heart stuff, I wonder if it’s been announced yet. I hope that drake fucks off out of it now though, it was great to have his backing to get it onto Netflix but they really don’t need him. And I bet he’s responsible for the overuse of the slang and all the dramatics. He seems like the type to get over excited lol. Back to the heart stuff, my bet is that Dushane will be in a coma and sully has to step up, but he fucks it all and Jac saves the day, considering how much they focused on her this season. Dushane wakes up sully disappears again for a bit and they make Jac “Top Girl” - gender inclusivity and all that!

• Haha