Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millais

Chatty Member
Can you specify vegetarian etc? Or do you just get whatever they have? I’m considering downloading the app and I don’t want to have to offload a load of meat to people.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Has anyone used this app? For a while there were barely any near me offering this service but recently lots more cafes and restaurants have been added. I’m looking forward to trying it when they all open again.

I’ve managed to get a box for Morrison tomorrow and I’m interested to see what’s in it. From videos I’ve watched it’s a bit hit and miss.

Do any of you use it and what do you think?

Edit : my Morrison box sold out as I was paying 😂 well I’ll try again tomorrow.
Not in london but my boyfriend used it for a bit, can be worth it, I think he had bought a starbucks bag and gotten like 6 muffins/cakes for 5 euros or something

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
Yeah I have tried it once. Paid for a Caffè Nero mystery box on the app. Got to Caffè Nero (little one in tow) and they said sorry were sold out 😡 Not great. But was easy to get a refund on the app. Haven’t bothered since.

Casperron

VIP Member
I assume you’re referring to the Morrison box? There are lots of restaurants and cafes on there too which I’m pretty sure wouldn’t give you moudly food. I think it sounds better to use it for restaurant food. I will say that I’ve watched a few videos and some were great and some were bad. It’s obviously pot luck on what your store has left
Yeah I’ve had a long on there multiple times, everything is always out of stocked

emm

VIP Member
Local co op started selling bags so managed to get one today.

We’ll eat all of that and I added up the orange labels and they came to more than I paid so can’t complain 😅

One of the ladies working in the shop was asking me about the app and think I convinced her to sign up 😂
how mch did you pay?

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I got a Morrisons grocery bag last night, I think I'm giving up on those as they're always rubbish!
I got 4 bags of 4 oranges, 3 bags of easy peelers, a punnet of blackberries and a bag of parsnips that had been reduced to 5p, probably because most of them are no thicker than a pencil!
I bumped into a friend as I collected it so gave her a bag of oranges and a bag of easy peelers, we'd never get through all that
Their parsnips were only 19p full price over Easter weekend along with bags of carrots, we did buy some and yes they were thin! Doesn’t seem great value for you .

ClaretFairy

VIP Member
I’ve had a couple of rubbish bags from greggs - I bought two and got 4 packs of the same doughnuts and 8 sausage rolls.

I thought the harvester chicken bag was decent though.

emm

VIP Member
anyone know if there is a way to log in without the app? I have my laptop but cannot download it there and have left my ipad at work

wildheart83

Has anyone had a Tim Hortons bag lately? Used to be a really good variety but last time I got a box of 50 timbits of all one flavour so it kinda put me off a bit

Lou2010

Best before dates or use by dates, if best before then it's fine as just guidance for quality of product.
A lot of it is 'use by'. Obviously dragged all the stuff from somewhere out the back as they had run out of bags to collect and she rang through to make one up :/

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I’ve just seen an aldi one on there and I’m too curious not to see what it’s done to deserve 3.9 stars.

Notworthy

VIP Member
I'm hoping for a steak one in my next Costa TGTG so interested to know how it is. Think the mac and cheese toasties have been discontinued. I never eat at Costa but if I was hungry I'd pay the full price for one.