Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jammy

Chatty Member
Crams loads plastic storage boxes into his vehicle trying to fit it all in, but not got the sense to take lids off and stack them inside each other. Responsible adult not on hand to tell him. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

BlackberryScience

He has to go to Costco so goes on a 2.5hr hike and leaves it to the very end of the day to go to Costco.
I wouldn't have let him in.

• Haha

bitsandpieces

Nothing annoyed me more than his vlog the other day when he had lost someone and starts ranting about people taking life for granted and being fortunate etc which to an extent I agree with, but he was extremely patronising and it’s easy for him to say people take life for granted when he has a nice life with a house, baby, endless money during a cost of living crisis, plenty of friends and family for support - really pissed me off actually.

BlackberryScience

Click bait title for today's vlog.

Normal porridge was "so good" and "amazing"

Looks like the secret project is most likely dead. Some snag has delayed it for 6 - 9 months.
Maybe he should concentrate on actually rebuilding his house now instead of the child's dream.

He's bought the worse shelving unit. Black plastic that bends under weight.
I've got one.

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
I'm not sure what he's expecting from the birth but the idea of him setting up a small "gaming station" to play on so near where Lydia will be in labour is giving me the ick. She'll be hollering in pain and he'll be sat there on his xbox like the man child he is!

• Angry

Chriss71

VIP Member
I think she likes the lifestyle he can provide. She won’t have to go back to work and they’ve already tallied about two big trips abroad. She will let him do what he wants
Do you think??? Yea I guess she's put up with it up untill now,even getting back with him twice after he kicked her out, but surely in time she will get sick of it, he's more hyper than I've ever seen right now .

Chaddy

Even Alice can see how weird he is with money, he has to think about whether to pay £800 to get his mouldy Land Rover fixed but happy to spend £700 on a torch without a second thought.

• Angry

stardust1

VIP Member
She's such a begging, jealous cow 😅
You can see it actually pains her to be happy for Lydia as well 😵
I turned it off, the snide facial expressions were awful. ‘You’ve broke a babies heart’ ive never seen him even pick up a jelly cat or crack a smile once🤣

Yet again, another entire weekend consisting of him drinking, acting as if he’s still in his teens and going on about this “secret project”.

What’s ridiculous is him telling Alice she can do the syndicate original orders from his and Lydia’s home because there’s no room at the office. Surely having all of that going on, ontop of house renovations while Lydia is pretty much due would be the most stressful thing for her? Like being surrounded by all of that in the comfort of your home would feel so unsettling and not comfortable to be having a new born around?

I don’t understand why he doesn’t just get a bigger office to make it more functional and stop with this whole man childish behaviour of wanting a go kart track, paintball arena, air soft arena.

• Heart
They're going to build houses and ruin the view. Says the man who wants land just to rip the shit out of it with atvs and made it absolutely unusable.

'super secret project' *snore*

'I'm living proof of setting goals and achieving it.....'
Goal 1. Garage.
Not achieved.

Goal 2.House extension.
Not achieved.

Goal 3. House next door streaming house.
Not achieved.

He won't spend the money on any of those but wants to drop absolutely millions on probably the thing he's talked about for years which is the paint ball/go kart/atv all in one place thing for him and his mates.
The mates that have real jobs, starting to have kids and having less time to do shit like paintballkng for hours of the day.
But it won’t just change his life…it’ll change his families, friends and our lives too!!!!

• Haha

RoastPotatoes

Ooooh now this is a thread for me. I went to school with Tom! Going to have to catch up with what he's been doing the past few years

• Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He says they are covered for £1000 so Is he going to try and scam the insurance for more 🤔
£1500 on clothes for 6 days. And they were gone for nearly 4wks.
That amount is a drop in the ocean for him. He wouldn't even miss it.
View attachment 2899485

I just realised something. He wanted everything done now.
The wall in the garage. Do it now.
The into finishing. Do it now.
His streaming room. Do it now.
Then he fucked off for a month.
How long before he's back to demanding stuff to be done NOW!
£250 a day on clothes for three people is ridiculous. He's still got more money than sense if he can spend that. So he can fuck right off.

I hope the insurance see right through him and somehow see this video and know he is taking the piss and don't pay out anymore than the minimum they are required to.

Emzykins

VIP Member
He's been an annoying twat in today's vlog.
If Joe's house doesn't inspire him to actually fix his house then nothing will.
Joe’s house it what he could only imagine his home was. Their home is pristine (I know they’ve not long moved in), but how embarrassing for them to see a home like this when theirs is a shit tip.

• Haha

jammy

Chatty Member
Can tell you haven’t watched many of their videos, Lydia cooks most nights
Earlier in vlog, just came home, sitting on sofa, ordering a takeaway.
Still no excuse for eating in bed. The state of the laundry room shows she does fuck all housework. They hire a cleaner who must be kept busy just doing the basics cause stuff just mounts up and festers.