Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esiuoll

Tom's mum is such a miserable woman 😅 I get it, Tom's a lot to handle but at least try to pretend you don't completely regret his existence 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

jammy

Chatty Member
I also get the feeling Carl doesn't like him. Tom was there throwing orders at the poor bloke while shoving a camera in his face!
Yeah he seems uncomfortable being on cam these days and often rolls his eyes and looks pissed off when the cameras shoved in his face.
Guess he's matured since having a child, unlike Tom.

BlackberryScience

I cannot comprehend having a house of that size and allowing it to get in such a state. Don’t get me started on the pool! What a waste. Spends more of his time being an absolute child (the paddling pool, £600 torches) than he does being an actual adult.
I've said it before, he'd be better off filling the pool in and parking a car in there.
'oh but the pool is so expensive to fix'
'hey guys want to see me throw away £700 on a torch that'll forget I owe'

• Sad

stardust1

VIP Member
Just watched the AMG video, what a pity party 🙄
---
People are leaving reviews on the insurance company
---
That viewer must have been spying on him at work😬

Last edited:
His priorities are all wrong. We all know he won't spend the money changing the driveway. He will say the materials are too expensive as "he knows the cost of materials" even though he couldn't hang a picture frame without calling dodgy builder Ken.

• Haha

BlackberryScience

Ohh what a shame, he now has nothing to do as the super secret(not so secret) project is falling through, ummm how about do something with that blumming empty house you have next door!!!! Or extending your shit tip!!!
Ohh forgot they can't do anything cus the child needs to be held 24/7 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣
Exactly. He needs a project, he has two. Now the project is dead he has freed up money to actually get building work done and keep on pretending he isn't sitting on millions of pounds. He must have at least £10mil in the bank.
He would have got a good sum for the sale of 3blackdot. Which was valued at $87mil.

'getting shit done and organised'
*moved stuff outside so it looks like it's been fly tipped*

• Haha

Chriss71

VIP Member
Why does he need to buy 4 differant outfits for riding a motorcycle??? Seriously deranged!!! In one breath not wanting to pay over £1000 for insurance but will happily pay it for 4 outfits, it don't make sense!!! But then I guess if one gets dirty he can just leave it in a pile for the cleaner to sort cus one things for sure lydia can't possibly get her arse of the sofa to do anything, they are honestly gunna have huge problems soon settling that baby after constantly holding him all day and night!! Gunna cause hugeeeee problems in their relationship!!

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Absolutely sickened by his mum’s comment in one of his recent vlogs where Alice and Tom are crying over missing their grandad and she says you’re setting me off and I never even liked the guy🙃 baffles me how you can watch your mourning kids cry and all you can think about is putting your snarky two pence in! She’s disgusting speaking ill of the dead… and her own dad as well😬 Doesn’t matter what relationship she did or didn’t have with him it was just unnecessary and vile
---
She's such a begging, jealous cow 😅
You can see it actually pains her to be happy for Lydia as well 😵
I honestly cannot watch the insufferable cow she’s bitter and greedy🤢 doesn’t think she realises than in the grand scheme of things she’s nothing and he’s the one with adoring fans🤣

• Angry
They very much are the parents that believe having a baby prevents them from cleaning their house, despite the two of them effectively being unemployed (filming his day doesn't count as hard work)

bitsandpieces

If you ask me she’s clearly wanting people to speculate her pregnancy the way she stands infront of the camera In this vlog making her bump the focus of the video …

• Haha

Chaddy

That kitchen re-do looks dreadful, just a total mismatch. Guy has a house that even hoarders would be ashamed of.

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
He’s coming more and more insufferable.
I shouldn’t care about the champagne bottle but it’s drove me insane he’s never said anything. I did watch him and like him at one point.
Moaning about been stuck in Dubai, such a millionaire’s problem lol. I’m glad he is tbh 🤣 not anyone else trying to get home though.
i cringed at them being fuming they couldn’t do the turtle thing at first🤣

Reactions: 5

Chaddy

She was with him during the rape allegations and I think she was living with him during covid

Emzykins

VIP Member
The lack of self awareness is unbeliveable. The country brought to its knees... "This is awsome!"

Honestly, if i was on that coach, having been delayed all that time, not knowing whats going on, and he's at the front of the bus laughing and shouting like a child.... wow.
How the other half live eh, most people stuck over there likely have a 9-5 back home and are losing money cos they're not at work. To him it's an "adventure". The fact he says he's also "so proud" of Alfie because of he's "handling it" is a joke too, the kid is 5 months old and has no clue what's going on or where he is Tom. Get a grip

• Haha

Shel86

26mins in and you can hear he's drunk. Such a lightweight.
This is the 3hr vlog by the way. Not the new 2hr vlog.
Really struggling to get through it. He's super annoying so I keep turning it off.
Wait till you get to the part where he is at a meal and makes a bet with the waitress to win another salmon dish and the waitress asks what she gets if she wins, quickly decided by the rest of the guys he’s with that he can’t talk for an hour! I can’t say I blame them!

• Haha

Chriss71

VIP Member
That house is just a complete mess every room is just full of crap,they need to do some basic housework and not leave it for there cleaner to do,
My house is far from perfect but between us we do the basics, you can't even see where kitchen island for crap!!

jammy

Chatty Member
She looking moody in the vlogs recently. Perks up when he takes her shopping or brings food home.

Tonight’s vlog was nearly three hours of my life I won’t get back, he’s talking about the next stop of the trip as if we didn’t catch Bea’s instagram story with them in it. Oh I wonder where they may be 🤔

Emzykins

VIP Member
A 3hr vlog. Nah, I'm. Good.
I'll watch that in bits over the next week.
I watched the first hour-ish. I feel like most of the people he went with don't really like him and merely tolerate him. He moans about the bed situation but yet he's this guy who will happily splash cash on anything and everything, so why didn't he just get a room to himself?