Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlackberryScience

InCollage_20240229_200719265.jpg

'we' re going to build a ramp at the bottom of this drive that flies us off into the garden and in to an airbag. Why, because we can'

Yeah can't see anything going wrong with that. I can't see him totally underestimating it and someone ends up injured, crippled or dead. The bike ends up in the neighbours garden and a various number of things could happen there.
I hope someone watches this vlog and informs the neighbours of his plans.
I bet that was going to be a part of the secret project

Also realises he hasn't had king crab in a year and wants it. Invites people around to have a crab night. Doesn't have any crab so has to jump in the car to go buy one.
The crab is what's in the thumbnail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

virgocat

Really irresponsible for him to show a 'missing' poster to his millions of viewers with a mobile number. If he'd actually looked at the poster for 2 seconds he would see it seems to be some kind of dispute with social services, not an actual missing child.

• Sad

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Anyone notice that his gardener puts his bins out for him? And while said gardener was away he text him to put his own bins out and he didn’t even do that. A grown man.

He is SO lazy and is not ready to be a dad
Honestly god help them both. I’m sure Lydia will be sick of him after a few weeks.
All he seems to care about is this shit secret project and fucking off on holiday all the time.
He’s so infuriating I can’t stand him anymore.

I wish he would stop with the countdown too, be lucky if the baby arrives on the due date, at first I thought caesarean but then they mentioned a potential water home birth the other day so fuck knows.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I did well up at the end of his recent vlog when he was crying about his granddad. What a horrible disease dementia is and you can see how much it's affected him in just 3-4 years.
Not watched it but his grandad should be kept private now I feel. The video after lockdown you could tell he’s not well and it’s not really fair to be filming him like that when he doesn’t fully understand.

I know Tom will say it’s raising awareness but doesn’t sit comfortable with me

iknowstuff

Was looking into why his Tom’s mum doesn’t speak to Tom’s grandad. On last Xmas day vlog. Someone commented on how great Ken is for looking after the grandad and how is Mum will come looking for inheritance when he dies

His mum starts replying saying Ken isn’t the best dad he hated his own dad and he doesn’t speak to his son Lee. She says her Dad was abusive to her and his wife. He threw her off his doorstep and threatened to hit her. Families eh?

SalmonFishFinger

Does anyone else find it bizarre that her Dad never comes to any of these Chinese traditions? He's obviously not the best, most present Father in the world but he's literally the one who made her half Chinese. Her Mum seems to be the one most into it!

PepeLePew

Wait, so Lydias friend took Alfie to his apmnt because he doesnt have a car seat in his cars, why didnt he go with the frined to the apmnt, instead of just offloading him to the friend?

• Haha

BlackberryScience

There's a few accents in today's vlog.

Kid was crying in the car again.

So the flowers they got, in the box that he booted into the house, was from a brand he'll be working with.
Great advertising 👍

And that's how far I got into the vlog. Will watch the rest later. Maybe.

*edit*
Loads of comments asking if Alice is pregnant.

Last edited:

epictoaster

I've been following this thread, so just signed up to post this, first video of Tom in almost a month, the stream recording has now been taken down but its up on Youtube at the moment :

Personal thoughts, i'm on Toms side, these allegations have broken him, i'm not sure his channel or life will ever be the same again. Its going to be incredibly difficult to shake the image some people will now have of him, whether this ends up in court, and he's proven guilty or not.

Certainly interested to see how it pans out, and theres always that niggle at the back of my mind why both these girls came out and said what they did.
I just don't see it as a good idea to take sides in something like this. I've been watching him for a long time too but we do not see his entire life. We see what HE wants us to see and perceive. Personally, he's a dickhead, I think it's about time something kicked him off his assholish pedestal. I am by no means hoping he is guilty at all, but he made too many rape jokes over the years. Imma stay neutral till it gets sorted. The girls on the other hand, I hear you. Kate herself made a "draw my life" years ago and claimed he made her the happiest she had been so her coming forward doesn't exactly fit that narrative...I truly hope she isn't trying to throw shade to make herself relevant again, I do know over the past few years she has struggled with views, content, and just youtube in general. They wanted to cut her adsense income, take away the stupid check mark or whatever that makes her "official" or "verified" or whatever. I have no idea who the other girl is, I've never heard of her up until this shitstorm blew up. It's just all a much better reason to stay completely neutral.

jammy

Chatty Member
Constantly mentioning B&Q recently and with the whole £1 bucket thing he after a sponsored deal with them for sure.

• Haha
Plus the fact the child has just turned 5 mts and they are feeding him utter crap like hes a year old!!!, lemons,limes ice lolly!!!! God know what else not on camera,cus I can guarantee he's giving him bits of everything else he eats, (which is always phenomenal)🫣 that it the exact reason why weaning is not recommended till after 6 mts, they don't know what's in them pouches of food they are buying for him!!! They really dont have a clue!!! Really shocks me how thick she is bringing up a child!!! She could have waited till she was home again to start weaning him😡
literally gave him a lemon to lick/taste. Really don’t see the issue. Not like she cut up a lemon and was forcing him to eat it 😂

Honestly can't believe how much he is moaning about the houses being built, the UK is in a housing crisis with a lack of them to go around they are popping up everywhere because the demand is so high. I live close to Gee Cross and can say the roads aren't bad for traffic and it's quite a good location for commuting with a lot of grassland of course it's going to get built on and the houses will probably cost quite a lot as well.

He's had a kid recently and is moaning about houses being built, where does he think people's kids go to live after they've grown up? These houses have to come from somewhere!
I genuinely think he doesn't think. Like, at all. He only cares because this impacts his 'view' negatively (its not a particularly remarkable view Tom, its the sky. It might surprise you to know that other people have actually seen that, and seen better views! Who knew?) and he would pretend to think it was a good thing if one of his friends was moving there. That's it.

He does not care about much.

• Haha

Chaddy

As long as it doesn't harm mother or baby, i hope that lazy spar bursts during the birth. Fancy just discarding a tried and tested NHS birthing pool because you have a bit of money to flash around.

• Haha