Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyespy00

So Lydia is struggling with her body image in the new vlog and in the very same video he’s calling her fat at dessert. Yikes.

I’ve always thought he’s very blatantly fat phobic and tries to mask his weight related comments as jokes but they happen so much you can clearly see they’re deep rooted.

Reactions: 7
Seems like they read on here, Alfie put in a cot for the first time, the house being tidied by they two lazy slobs (as well as the cleaner).
What's equally as sad is a 30 year old man seeking validation from his dodgy builder dad for doing simple tasks. His dad built his house that is falling apart all over the shop so shows how good a builder he was.

• Haha

jammy

Chatty Member
If he's that bothered, just move. Not like it's a nice house. Shit layout he probably designed in The Sims.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Why this desperate need to have everything 'tripped out'? Can't he just buy a normal family sized car. Had the laugh they other day when he said a normal land rover might be too small so he would need the extra long version with a huge boot. You're having one kid mate.
But to fit his ego, he's gonna need a double decker bus. But his cock would fit in a Hot Wheels car with space for his balls as well.

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
Oh he’s giving me the ick mega. The constant “he’s got Chinese eyes” is borderline racist imo!!! And has anyone noticed the baby is constantly sticking his tongue out and suckling? He’s looking for food! Not saying Lydia doesn’t feed him enough but even when he’s laying on Tom you can see he’s rooting for food.

Then to top it off him saying something like “don’t hog mummy all to yourself”. Fair enough he likely said it in gest but he’s so self centred he probably means it.

• Wow

Eyespy00

The way he’s harping on about her not returning to work is so gross and is making me feel like it’s something he’s drilled into her. It’s a very dated ideology.

Here4thetea

When the houses are built the new neighbours are gonna love him running about with that torch shiny at their houses 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Chriss71

VIP Member
It's really sad isn't it how much he is desperate for praise from everyone on doing simple everyday things like cleaning, he must have had no interaction from his parents growing up hence why he'd turn to living his life online for the attention it gets him, its a very common thing too with 'vloggers' they are just desperate for praise from anyone even total strangers,so sad,
And why has EVERYTHING he eats the best thing he's ever tasted😡 and fking eat like a 30 Yr old adult not a 3 year old child!! Making fking noises like a pig!!!😡😡

jammy

Chatty Member
His house looks shit despite him designing and having it built himself.
Think he designed it in the Sims game but run out of credits. :D

• Haha

ijeanie

Used to be a huge fan of his but over the last couple of years I've become slowly more and more disgusted by him and his family. Continuing to show off his wealth when many families wont even afford heat and food this winter. Manipulative tactics to get people to by the S.O tat...which seems to fuel his family being able to buy fancy cars off the back of his fame. He claims he takes nothing from the shop yet he barely games anymore, his stats are awful so where on earth is the money coming from??? Lydia lied about splitting up with him during the s.a and abuse allegations just so she wouldn't be struck off as a teacher, when they've clearly admitted they were still together, true or false regardless, if any other normal person did that they would be sacked and banned from teaching, that is beyond dangerous behaviours and totally illegal. On top of that the sheer disdain his sister and mum show on the vlogs for the fans makes you wonder what they say about them in person, they all clearly know money is only up as people are interested in the poor baby, no doubt he will rinse it for content for the next year to maintain profits and eventually child exploitation will catch up with them.

RandomUser12345

It almost sounds like he's just going to leave Lydia to do everything. I was watching a vlog from a week or so ago where he said it was her last day at work ever because he wants her to stay at home with the baby and 'experience' everything. For me that sounds like code for she can stay home and do everything while he still goes off and pisses about doing stuff here there and everywhere! I feel like a bit of a hypocrite because I do enjoy watching his vlogs but sometimes I just think what is going on?! Lol

PepeLePew

Its the over-exicitement for me. I maybe getting a little pessimistic in my old age, but no one can be that exciteable 24 hours a day. 'OH WOW, LOOK AT THAT VIEW' OH WOW, LOOK AT THAT BUILDING'.... Stop my guy.

jammy

Chatty Member
He gotta be on the spectrum. Screeching, getting over-excited setting off fireworks. Having a child hasn't matured him at all. If anything he gets worse.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Not him being pissed off that his video was flagged. Tom mate you were literally showing off a collection of guns. What were you expecting?

The house is just a total state, how they can’t keep on top of things is beyond me! I’m a single mum who works full time, I have no village around me to help, my house is clean and tidy! There’s TWO of them and they still live in a shit hole. Unreal

• Haha

Chriss71

VIP Member
Ohh what a shame, he now has nothing to do as the super secret(not so secret) project is falling through, ummm how about do something with that blumming empty house you have next door!!!! Or extending your shit tip!!!
Ohh forgot they can't do anything cus the child needs to be held 24/7 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣

• Haha
I dunno - I think the fact that he was out so early and stayed, slightly at odds with his emotional reunion at the train station with Lydia, especially as he then went back to Caspar’s to see Joe.

It seemed like he was inserting himself a lot - most people when they finished were in the stand or went home, he was still around the hiding areas trying to be involved, felt a bit try hard to me which isn’t unusual for Tom!

BlackberryScience

They're going to build houses and ruin the view. Says the man who wants land just to rip the shit out of it with atvs and made it absolutely unusable.

'super secret project' *snore*

'I'm living proof of setting goals and achieving it.....'
Goal 1. Garage.
Not achieved.

Goal 2.House extension.
Not achieved.

Goal 3. House next door streaming house.
Not achieved.

He won't spend the money on any of those but wants to drop absolutely millions on probably the thing he's talked about for years which is the paint ball/go kart/atv all in one place thing for him and his mates.
The mates that have real jobs, starting to have kids and having less time to do shit like paintballkng for hours of the day.

• Haha