Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Anyone still watching him?

He’s so annoying, made a whole thing about his mum making his sandwich on the wrong bread ( make your own food ) and just spends the whole vlog shouting over his sister, doing the weird zoom in thing on the camera or putting on a Scottish voice? Why does he even do that??

Him saying bruh annoys the shit out of me too, he got it when he visited joe as it’s a South African thing from Byron

She’s probably jealous of her getting Tom’s attention and money
Definitely think you’re right here! When Lydia’s around, Alice can’t sponge so much off Tom. I really don’t like the girl.

Lydia & Tom have been back together for months though, so not just for lockdown as someone suggested. I wonder if the bedroom renovation is because she’s moving in permanently?

epictoaster

8 years 😂 Didn't he have an American girlfriend a few years ago?
I often watch and think he undermines his hard working friends, takes the piss and doesn't understand how hard real life is. He has never had to mature, he still looks and acts like a 16 year old. I can't watch Tom with his sister anymore, she's louder than him and craves the camera attention.
He did have a girl in America. Her name is Piddleass on youtube, she's quickly become pretty nonexistent. Sometimes I wonder why or how she's got any sort of following relevance as she doesn't do a damn thing. They dated for a while and as far as I know, she over reacted about one of his posts. She thought he was cheating on her. Apparently he left her because of how she reacted to something. I'm pretty sure she has been fighting with instagram to keep her "official person" check mark or whatever to prove that she is of importance...ended up losing it anyway. I think JUST recently she was fighting youtube to keep getting paid for her video content. Says a lot about her if they don't want to bother paying her to continue to be irrelevant.

Last edited: