Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chaddy

I do wonder how much bollocks he talks, house extension is too expensive (which he needs with a child on the way) but he's still looking at land to dick around in.

Reactions: 5

Emzykins

VIP Member
I cannot understand why they decided to take a 3 month old baby to a huge shopping centre at 9.30pm at night? I'm a mum myself and most nights I'm in bed by 9pm! That poor child doesn't have a routine at ALL, and for saying Lydia used to be a teacher, she should know that children thrive from routine and decent sleep. It is truly insane to me that they live like this and think it's normal.

11.30pm at night and he's there with a drill, drilling holes into the bottom of a fucking bucket.

Also Tom, change ya hoodie mate. You've had that on for god knows how many days now!

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
I hope when his baby arrives he’s curbs the drinking. He drinks so much and his life seems to revolve around partying. I felt so bad for poor Lydia sat there on her birthday and he’s drinking full bottles of champagne while she drinks water!

• Sad
She's a gobby bitch, her boyfriend a loud-mouth prick. The mother seems like a horrible, self-centred bitch too. Wonder why she snubs her own father? Had cancer, now dementia but has nothing to do with him.
I actually live in the village they live in and they are not liked at all. His sister is a gob shite and her boyfriend always used to try and get free cinema tickets when I worked at the cinema. He would name drop Tom like people would know who he was if it was a sold out screening of a film.... like what would he want us to do? Let them sit in the isles? They’re vile!

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Actually shocked to read what’s happened.
I’ve no comment on whether he’s innocent or not, his statement is correct that it’s not for the public to decide.

his fans going on about how well written is statement is though... as if he actually wrote it.
Would 100% have been a lawyer or PR company and looks like possibly an American one at that with the spelling of apologize, with the American Z instead of S

Ashuardinho

Honestly can't believe how much he is moaning about the houses being built, the UK is in a housing crisis with a lack of them to go around they are popping up everywhere because the demand is so high. I live close to Gee Cross and can say the roads aren't bad for traffic and it's quite a good location for commuting with a lot of grassland of course it's going to get built on and the houses will probably cost quite a lot as well.

He's had a kid recently and is moaning about houses being built, where does he think people's kids go to live after they've grown up? These houses have to come from somewhere!

Reactions: 4

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Do his mates Becky and Wes own the grapes?
Doubt it. Managers I reckon?

mid absolutely hate that to be my local with him and his bellend mates just walking into the kitchen touching and tasting food, being Loud etc. Must put people off

Also does that Sam kid live with Wes and Becky else why are they all in a car together.
I don’t for once second believe Tom has respected social distancing I think he’s just stopped filming it after the backlash he got for going on his bike ride with the other wanker Karl

Last edited:

BlackberryScience

He got a shower on Chinese New Year. Lyd and Jordan said he can say goodbye the rest of the years wealth and prosperity.
So he's connecting lyds auntie to see if there's anything he can do.
That's a superstition that the Chinese believe in.
Tom, youre not Chinese.

*edit*
Ken's just said exactly what I said.
---
You're not supposed to use sharp objects, such as knives, on Chinese New Year.
Are those knives you are using to eat that food? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

iknowstuff

'wah, I need a project to concentrate on'

'you have a kid.'

'wah, I need something'

'you have two houses that are your projects. You're hoarding a house during a housing crisis. You've turned it into a mouldy mess'

'wah, if only I had a project'

Maybe he should go get tested.
He’s got a business and its office is a pigsty. It’s dirty and unorganized

BlackberryScience

'getting shit done...unless it costs money of course. Then just put it off eventhough I can easily afford it.'
I'm thinking that the £800 fix he didn't do has made the defender worse. Just waiting for whats wrong with that.

He needs to knock that secret project on the head and realise he's a father to a child who is living in a not very well designed house.
Get the house fixed as the same time as the house next door. Might get a discount on bulk order. And he'll probably talk them into knocking extra off if he constantly gives them shout outs.
I don't see him paying for ritas food.

Chaddy

Of course, also look why it took so long for his bedroom to be finished and how now his cousin won't answer his calls to come round and finish the cupboards, he pisses people off with his attitude.

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
His whole family are going to go bankrupt when he's done with YT though, like seriously, he's practically employed his mum, sister, and dad to do his dirty work while he goes off gallivanting... full family in on the cash flow. His dad maintains his house and does the odd jobs, isn't that what dad's are for, minus the pay check?
Matter of time before his sisters boyfriend gives up work to go full time too... they’ve been pimping his streaming channel for months and him and his sister have started getting freebies and deals...

I don’t like how he overshares stuff about his grandad. I feel like that stuff should be personal. He’s totally punching with his girlfriend he seems lovely. No way he’d have bagged her without the mansion and numerous holidays etc

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
How does this guys thread manage to stay so quiet on here?

He posted the other day how something he was doing with Jaguar to get his dream car had been in the making for 3 years and might fall through and then he'd maybe have to go elsewhere and get a different car.

Buy your dream car yourself? It's obviously not that much of a dream car if you will happily move onto something different.

His latest Shanghai blogs he's just so obnoxious when out eating with his GF and stuff. When he's in his mates pub as well, surprised it doesn't put off customers (He might just sound loud on camera I'm not sure)

Find it super weird that him and his family seem to live in his merchandise too. Notice his sister and her BF are getting in on the audience/ brand deals via Tom too. Nice if you can get it.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Did he ever get his bedroom complete? Has he ever cleared out the other bedrooms that were full of random stuff he dumped in there?

Most of us have commented on others decor or layouts at somepoint but he says it like he's the expert and we all know his house isn't perfect especially when he's making significant changes after a few years.
He’s a millionaire and has watched grand designs so his opinion is more valid than anyone else’s

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Not taking sides with Tom in anyway, it was crappy behavior but is what she describes actually classed as rape/sexual assault in law?
Yes if she clearly said no to him. If either party says no at any point and the other continues it is classed as a sexual assault.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I wish he would stop going on about Lydia not having to go back to work.
Yes we get it, you have too much money to be able to probably make her do 99% of the work.
he will not be a hands on dad that’s for sure.
I don’t understand all these people gifting jelly cats and other stuff, pretty expensive too, and they will all probably never be seen again and will be tossed in a corner of his house somewhere.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It’s difficult to know what to believe. The girl who made the original allegations has responded to the fact Tom has been streaming on twitch (he did another one today), calling out the platform and saying that by streaming, he is effectively ‘manipulating’ his fans. Not sure I necessarily agree with this, he hasn’t said anything of the sort, but I can believe that some of his fanboys are going in on her just simply for how devastated/broken he appeared to be in his first video.

Traditionally, the world dislikes females who try to stand up for themselves, particularly against powerful males, so the more she speaks out, the more people are turning against her. Having said that, she does keep dripfeeding texts and ‘evidence’ bit by bit, which suggests she wants to drag this out as she’s gaining something from it (more views/attention?) Very difficult to know how this is going to play out but I think Tom’s lawyers will push for an out of court financial settlement if they don’t sue her for libel- but they’d have to be able to distinctly prove that what she’s saying is false to do that & I don’t think they can.
The drip feeding "evidence" online is what I take issue with. Don't put it online, give it to the police and let them get on with it.

I certainly hope the allegations aren't true. Tom might be an arrogant prick, but I hope that's all he is.

Chriss71

VIP Member
Driving thru puddles is his new thing. TWAT.
You can't write it....
Lydia..." mum can you come and sit with Alfie while I go to help jenny with the new baby"
Mum..."yes of course ,where's Tom?"
Lydia...." ohh just out driving through puddles in the rain"
Ohh come on she's surely not going to cope with him much longer acting a prize twat!!! She needs to run for the hills!!!